Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

Yes m8 I can send to 5 names at a time when sending out the information. So anything else that's needing sent just add it to the the same 5 names

Likely looking for 1 seat for Rotterdam. Just sorting my flights to Amsterdam from Croatia. Can square up payment (dont use PayPal as account was hacked) in cash at either Sheep or Hamilton games as driving over tomorrow from Croatia for a few weeks.

At last bus details for Lisbon to porto are done. Will send to all who's booked shortly. Those you have been asking for seats can you please confirm as once this 3rd bus is full that will be it

Sent across payment last night for a Portuguese Benfica fan as he doesn't have a UK bank account.

He loves Rangers now and I'm trying to get him to sign up on here as he done it all via twitter.

He's only a young lad going on his own to his first Rangers game (if he gets a ticket) so look after him please :D

Sent across payment last night for a Portuguese Benfica fan as he doesn't have a UK bank account.

He loves Rangers now and I'm trying to get him to sign up on here as he done it all via twitter.

He's only a young lad going on his own to his first Rangers game (if he gets a ticket) so look after him please :D
Send him my number m8 we're there wed

@steincolin Is there any room left on the Amsterdam to Rotterdam buses mate? I’m looking for one more seat. Sent a pm but appreciate the Porto trip might be taking up your time at the moment.

Back