Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

Due to a family issue, 2 of our members unable to make it but have two spaces booked on the bus available. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll sort out a name change with the Glassy once payment is sorted.

Due to a family issue, 2 of our members unable to make it but have two spaces booked on the bus available. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll sort out a name change with the Glassy once payment is sorted.
Might be able to help here .

Ive booked two tickets but havent heard back about payment details .

Could do a name swap and ill sort you out for the refund ?

Any truth that the bus company yous are using have been told by the police that people without tickets will not be allowed to travel through to Rotterdam?

Any truth that the bus company yous are using have been told by the police that people without tickets will not be allowed to travel through to Rotterdam?
If,like the last time there,the buses are driven straight into the away end,would probably make sense.The stadium is 4km away from the city centre,so if you arrived in the away end with no match ticket,what would you be doing?

For the lads going to Rotterdam tuesday, wednesday or matchday: north of the city is Sparta territory. No Feyenoord scum in that area. I'm a Sparta supporter and i recommend the pub 'Cafe de Grootste Slok'. Near to the subway and a very nice pub. Just PM me for more info!

Think the police will be difficult about drink on the buses?

As long as people are cute enough there won’t be an issue. Rock up with a case of beer over your shoulder and shouting and bawling, then you are inviting bother.

Gers Away on Facebook have a few coaches and strictly sold to only fans with official match tickets. Checks before getting on buses. Don’t understand why anyone without a ticket would going through anyway.

I think they done that last time we played them.

What's the final number on the amount of busses running?

Some job you have done as I am sure a read you got 1000 names.

Back