Glen Kamara blind passing

I don't know what's wrong with him. Some people might be worried that his confidence will drop even further if he's dropped from the team but Rangers come first. Kamara simply cannot be allowed anywhere near the first team for the next few games. His performances have been so bad he's actually assisting our opponents.

Lesson needs to be learned big time. He needs dropped.

He is a decent player though and I am sure he'll get back to form but he's hurting us when he plays and that isn't on.

Tonight wasn't a one off. All season long there have been far too many games like tonight.

Slow, ponderous, switching off completely, hospital balls, not looking at what he's doing. He's capable of so much more but he's playing like he's half zonked on mogadon.

I think he's ended his Rangers career long term tonight. Or at the very least put doubts in SG's mind going forward. First decent offer in the summer and I think we're taking it and looking elsewhere.
On current form there won’t be a big offer.

Anything north of £5m in summer and he's off. Great player on his day, bur either not consistent or reliable enough. Woeful tonight, credit to Stevie G for hauling him off earlier than usual.

Kamara needs a spell on the sidelines for his own good. There’s a player there but his confidence is shot. He should never have come out for the second half tonight.

I like Kamara but I think after the Euros he’ll be away and McCrorie will be back in

All this not aware enough need to learn to pas better lot of rubbish he just had a nightmare of a game it happens. Better players than him have done the same.

His performance was a disgrace.

The only thing worse than his performance was Gerrards decision to let him come out for the second half. A dreadful piece of management that could’ve seriously cost us.

When will we stop throwing the baby out with the bath water ffs.

He had a poor night. He was replaced reasonably early. It happens to the best of players. Enjoy the win ffs.
Well said.
The lads going through a seriously bad patch, he will be involved in a lot of the games towards the end of the season and
hopefully goes on to prove many of the FF critics wrong.

Nothing new here. He’s loses possession in our own third so many times. Definitely something to improve upon and I’m confident he will.

Hes been off the boil recently however there is a very good player in there. Like most of the team since the break hes struggled. I

I have the same sort of concerns. Since coming in clearly he’s shown that he’s a talented player, but he seems to regularly produce costly brain fart moments. He seems to want too much time on the ball in his own half. Take a touch, pass it crisply. It’s too ponderous.

Tonight wasn't a one off. All season long there have been far too many games like tonight.

Slow, ponderous, switching off completely, hospital balls, not looking at what he's doing. He's capable of so much more but he's playing like he's half zonked on mogadon.

I think he's ended his Rangers career long term tonight. Or at the very least put doubts in SG's mind going forward. First decent offer in the summer and I think we're taking it and looking elsewhere.
Agreed. He's our weak link.

He’ll be out the team now Jack is fit and Arfield is on fire. He’s been a good buy for £50k but if we got a decent bid for him I’d move him on in the summer.

He doesn't sense danger quick enough at times when he's in position. He plays a lot of passes to team mates that out them under pressure. He's the one I'd be happy to make a profit on over the summer if he has a good euros. I think for the money we could bring in after that he would be easy to replace

why the manager gave him a further 8 minutes in the 2nd half was crazy, he had to come off and should've been subbed first half.

He continually gets caught on the ball, he's done since he came and its easily the worst part of his game. Also, first half last night he tried to play the game 'safe', the continual back and side passes started doing my head in, he seems a very negative player at times.

Players know when their own fans are on their back.

He's a very good player but has lost a bit of confidence and as a result he's become nervous.

I think this is it with Kamara.

He was poor last night but I really felt for him because the crowd were definitely on his back and his performance went from bad to worse. He wasn't alone , Davis and a few others were equally as wasteful in possession but for some reason we tend to look for scapegoats when we don't play well. I think it's important we have patience with Kamara though because on his game he's a really important player for Rangers.

He’s maybe cost us the league, his performance at tynecastle was absolute shite , Gerrard should have subbed him after 10 minutes... mentally weak

Good player on his day but even on that day he's prone to an error, loose ball or lack in concentration.

He's been in awful form recently.

As soon as he misplaced that header i looked over at the bench and Gerrard was telling Aribo to get ready,he was clearly scunnered with Kamara last night.

Good player suffering a crisis in confidence due to some indifferent form. Just when having his fans support, encourage and help him what do some of our own do...........moan and groan. Aye that will help him and the team.

Simply not good enough. The amount of times he loses possession for the type of player he’s meant to be is infuriating.

We need at least 2 centre mids in the summer, one to replace him and Davis can’t go on forever.

He is a good player, there’s no denying he has ability but looks like his brain is taking time to assess a situation and make solid decisions. It’s a mentality thing, I think he needs rested and the pressure taken off him.

That free flowing player we got from Dundee looks like he’s fragile somehow, even when faced with little pressure and all the time to act he does something that impacts the team negatively.

I am sure he can turn it around, in life we all have ups and downs in form it’s up to management now to realise it and perhaps do something to help bring Glen back to top performance level.

It’s not just a case of he’s shit and bin him. He’s a valuable member of our squad and whatever is impacting his form needs sorted.

I am a fan of Glen but my god he was rotten last night, he was one of Braga’s most creative players.
There was also some awful performances by Davis and Kent and some poor moments from Goldson and Tav.
Morelos fought hard and created stuff but his finishing was poor .
However Shagger, Katic, Arfield, Hagi and Aribo showed amazing fighting quality as well as good technical ability to get us back into this.

Should've been hooked around 20 mins,Gerrard needs to see these things and act accordingly. He could've cost us big time last night.

Nothing will top his shit show at Tynecastle.

His gift to Aberdeen when they put us out the Scottish Cup was worse. Really don’t like him sitting deep in midfield as he’s a liability at times due to lack of awareness. Would expect better from a player that spent time at Arsenal.

Hope he has a good Euros and we get a decent offer for him.

A great player who is struggling at the minute for a bit of form. We as fans don’t make it easy for him (myself included) but I have no doubt he will pick it up.

He is struggling and is 100% the target of the moans, groans and boos. The fans are on his back.

Around me it is always "Nae luck Kenty, come on....Alfie, you're better than this....Stevie D you're the man....kamara %^*& off, you'rte fucking shite!"

Never given benefit of the doubt.

Back