Glen Kamara interview

Absolutely love the wee man. He is going to be a genuine star for us this season and beyond.

The midfield that Gerrard is assembling really is looking good. No surprise considering the gaffer was a Worldclass midfielder himself.

Add Joe Aribo into the mix. Tasty options indeed :cool:

Just a likeable lad.

Nothing particularly impressive or attention grabbing when he talks, just a nice guy, doing a very good job.

To think you can get 60 kamaras for what the filth allegedly are going to pay for the kid from Motherwell

Just a humble wee dude. He should back his ability because he has it in abundance

I think now that the boy has settled into the club and the team, he'll be a very good player for us in the oncoming season.Especially with us adding good young players of similar age to him.
I feel that they will be on the same wave length as him, in regards to the way well play.I think the futures looking bright for us.

I think now that the boy has settled into the club and the team, he'll be a very good player for us in the oncoming season.Especially with us adding good young players of similar age to him.
I feel that they will be on the same wave length as him, in regards to the way well play.I think the futures looking bright for us.

Couldn't agree more bro

Can see him being one of our best players this season. Pre season and a better understanding with Davis, quality player

Back