Glen Kamara racially abused again

FFS what is wrong with some people?

If UEFA are genuinely serious about stamping out rascism, they need to seriously start making examples of pieces of filth like this.

Putting a little ‘say no to racism’ label on a shirt sleeve or holding up a red card is purely lip service and box checking.

Absolutely feel for Glen having to go through this again.

Disgusting and can't imagine how he must be feeling. Either UEFA do something about this properly or sadly it will only continue to happen.

UEFA need to react properly to the ongoing issues of racism in football. They really don't seem to want to but the really need to get the finger out - start dishing out some very severe penalties for people guilty of racial abuse, like an absolutely massive ban.
£50 fine

Jesus Christ.

Surprise surprise what part of the world the accused is from. To say they have form is putting it mildly.

Why wouldn't Glen get targeted again?

Slavias punishment sees them hosting a European final this year.
Thought it was Sparta stadium, but agree two cheeks of the same arse, and the point stands regardless. UEFA do not care, they are as corrupt and morally bankrupt as it gets.

Disgusting. As for uefa, I wouldn’t be surprised if individuals in that corrupt organisation are racist. Their handling of this issue is pathetic, they are more interested in bribes and fines.

If UEFA are genuinely serious about stamping out rascism, they need to seriously start making examples of pieces of filth like this.

Putting a little ‘say no to racism’ label on a shirt sleeve or holding up a red card is purely lip service and box checking.

Exactly. Most of the stuff they come up with is virtue signalling claptrap. Until routine punishments become full stadium closures, forced to play at a neutral venue, or kicked out completely, this will continue.

Thought it was Sparta stadium, but agree two cheeks of the same arse, and the point stands regardless. UEFA do not care, they are as corrupt and morally bankrupt as it gets.
Both of them abused him in any case.
I would argue Sparta was worse since it was kids booing him because he's black!
Racially abuse players in UEFA competitions and get a slap on the bum and told not to be naughty again.
Hold up an anti UEFA banner though, or block some stairs and they're giving you a scheme booting

Both of them abused him in any case.
I would argue Sparta was worse since it was kids booing him because he's black!
Racially abuse players in UEFA competitions and get a slap on the bum and told not to be naughty again.
Hold up an anti UEFA banner though, or block some stairs and they're giving you a scheme booting
That was my point, I couldn't believe how disgusting the Sparta fans were. From then on I count them as one and the same, and not worthy of the term rivalry.

will be a banner that says #equalgame more likely :rolleyes:

wouldn't be surprised if higher ups at UEFA are probably racist and can't be arsed doing anything about it

Why wouldn't Glen get targeted again?

Slavias punishment sees them hosting a European final this year.
That in itself is an utter joke.

FIFA/UEFA are regularly turning a blind eye to Racism. The penalties that they are dishing out for it are nothing short of shocking. They just smack of being 'seen' to be doing something, rather than actually wanting to eradicate it.

Absolutely appalling.

This is just the inevitable consequence of UEFA failing miserably to adequately punish Slavia’s racist scum and failing to protect Kamara.

Feel so much for Glen having to be subjected to this kind of filth again.

He’s not been the same player for me since the Prague incidents.

Utterly disgusting and I’m proud of how Gerrard and park stood by Glen.
No idea when it was but saw a clip of big Balogun on a podcast taking about how the way he was backed was the moment he completely fell in love with the club

UEFA allow this to continually happen with their pathetic punishments.

You'd get fined more for wearing a pair of briefs advertising a bookies firm than you would for racially abusing someone.

Any other company, industry or individual affected by this would see immediate action in this day and age, never as simple with us!

UEFA don’t care and Glen was basically blamed and gaslighted after being racially abused.

15 fans can sing a song at Ibrox and get a stadium closure but players can openly abuse others and it’s barely worse than a short compliance officer ban.

It’s telling that UEFA filled their board with millionaires and billionaires from the balkans. They’re never going to do anything about knuckledraggers from their own neck of the woods.

Even if they weren’t corrupt they’re about as useful as a woolly knitted condom the lot of them.

Uefa investigating according to Finland FA
Makes you think it was directed at Kamara but heard by another Finnish player?
Pure speculation as I can’t vision Glen having the stomach to stay on the pitch

Subhuman behaviour, and I hope (forlornly, no doubt) that UEFA dishes out a proper punishment this time if the other player is proven guilty.

Was on The Beautiful Game podcast last year.

The club clearly handled that well by all accounts I think.

Galling that it may have happened to Glen again.
Never watched that before. I loved the big man when he was with us, wish he still was but you can see from the interview he is just pure class, elite mindset, competitor and a very decent man.

absolutely disgusted by what has happened to GK again, these scumbags are the lowest of the low. We, the club and fans, will not be found wanting this time round again. Really feel for him.

If UEFA want people to take it more seriously, they need to start enforcing stricter measures on offending players.

You racially abuse someone and it's proven?

Career should be done.
Banned from all FAs, FIFA and UEFA competitions.

After Glen was abused last year i had a few discussions on facebook with Slavia fans and without exception they all denied being racist and blamed it all on Kamara. Even when the evidence was clear to the contrary. The racism seems to be ingrained and something they cannot admit to. They need banning from European football for at least 5 years to get it through to them that this is not acceptable.

Back