Glen Kamara racially abused again

Next time it happens - players should walk off. Even if it means forfeiting the game/points/fines. Someone needs to make a point that black players will not be abused. If we did it, even in a champions league game, I’d be right behind them.

Watched the end of the game last night.At the end of the game it looked like Glen was looking for a confrontation.

His comments today also make it seem like he's unhappy with Gio and not getting games. Kinda like Sakala said a few months ago. It really does make you wonder about Gio's man management.

I read it was a bad-tempered game, due mainly because the Slavs had a man red-carded early on and tried to get the Finns yellow carded at every turn, including trying to rile Kamara. The Finns had the last laugh winning 0-2 away from home, but I’m sure that didn’t in any way make up for the bile and racism Glen had to suffer yet again.

His comments today also make it seem like he's unhappy with Gio and not getting games. Kinda like Sakala said a few months ago. It really does make you wonder about Gio's man management.
Would you say Kamara or Sakala are good enough?
I’d think Gio, De Vos and Makaay would have a pretty good grasp on standards.
In Sakala side of things he hasn’t really had a chance but we can put that down to what they see in training. As for Kamara people have him shifted out on the 1st January so not sure of your anti manager angle…in this situation anyway

Would you say Kamara or Sakala are good enough?
I’d think Gio, De Vos and Makaay would have a pretty good grasp on standards.
In Sakala side of things he hasn’t really had a chance but we can put that down to what they see in training. As for Kamara people have him shifted out on the 1st January so not sure of your anti manager angle…in this situation anyway
We all thought Kamara was an amazing player last season. Something has changed.

Wonder if the we stand with Glen Kamara banner is still kicking about. Would be a touch of class to bring it to Tyncastle at the weekend.

Richarlson had bananas thrown at him during the Brazil friendly in Paris tonight. Sickening and seems to be getting worse

Why do UEFA constantly do fxck all about racism???

Black players have been abused for decades now in particular by Eastern European, Russian, Italian and Spanish fans, yet little to fxck all is done.

Yet, say one word about a certain group of Christians...they lose their fxcking minds!

The Montenegrin players have called for Michael Stewart and Graham Speirs as character references

Why do UEFA constantly do fxck all about racism???

Black players have been abused for decades now in particular by Eastern European, Russian, Italian and Spanish fans, yet little to fxck all is done.

Yet, say one word about a certain group of Christians...they lose their fxcking minds!

What has actually been done to us in regards to singing about a group of christians?

fines and 2 matches with a section closed?

Richarlison had a banana thrown at him, rightly there’s worldwide outrage

Glen, Finland and Rangers aren’t big enough for the governing bodies to care. Utterly disgusting

Back