Glen Kamara today

The whole midfield were embarrassing, just so happens Kamara sold a goal. Looked like a team of losers today from kick off, not a title challenging side

200 posts on a bang average squad player? There's not a great player to be released by Mr Gerrard's mentoring. He is what he is.

I wonder how many of the guys tearing into Kamara on this thread were posting, just a short time ago, the likes of ‘not for a penny under £10m’ when he was being linked with all and sundry. He had a rotten game and cost us a goal. His season has, overall, been good. Davis cost us a goal as well.

It happens. We’ve seen Morelos miss sitters. Kent flatters to deceive on many an occasion. Greegs has had howlers. Some would have bombed Tav out at the start of the season.

I‘m sure nobody knows better than Kamara that today’s showing was unacceptable. There’s a few more should be looking in the mirror and asking themselves the same thing. I’d only exempt maybe 5 of the 14 who made it onto the pitch from that.

Don't rate him very much, don't think be would cut it with juventus

Would not dream of saying you are not a bear mate but some of your previous posts kinda smell, apologies if I am wrong an all that.

I also apologise if you have a split personality as you can see on the 8th December you could not see us winning the league and also lacked bottle to win trophies, asked the OP to define why he thought we were better than them and then stated on the same day that we will win this league.

Along with your snide remark about Kamara and Juventus just got my spidey senses tingling.

1. Glen Kamara today
    Don't rate him very much, don't think be would cut it with juventus
  2. Mentality is all that matters and we don’t have it.
    Hurting as much as the next ger but we will win this league just going to be even sweeter
  3. We Are Better Than Them
    Define better OP ?
  4. If you keep blaming the officials we will never improve
    Agree... We lack the bottle to win trophies
  5. How do you see the rest of the season unfolding?
    Run in Europa will do me, can't see us winning the league

Sometimes he just needs to launch the ball up the park or even out of play if a pass isn’t on. This isn’t the first time he has cost us a goal.

I generally like him but we've got a midfield made up of guys from Aberdeen and Dundee that have absolutely no trophies or notable achievements in their locker.

I wonder how many of the guys tearing into Kamara on this thread were posting, just a short time ago, the likes of ‘not for a penny under £10m’ when he was being linked with all and sundry. He had a rotten game and cost us a goal. His season has, overall, been good. Davis cost us a goal as well.

It happens. We’ve seen Morelos miss sitters. Kent flatters to deceive on many an occasion. Greegs has had howlers. Some would have bombed Tav out at the start of the season.

I‘m sure nobody knows better than Kamara that today’s showing was unacceptable. There’s a few more should be looking in the mirror and asking themselves the same thing. I’d only exempt maybe 5 of the 14 who made it onto the pitch from that.
Actually a good post mate. Today was a sore one and lot of frustration among the fans but we need to put this behind us as soon as possible. Regroup and for us to get right behind the team again. All to play for.

Our entire midfield today were all on completely different wavelengths, the amount of times they dithered about who should take control of a situation was unreal. So frustrating watching it when we all know they can play so much better.

For me, he’s normally Rolls Royce when it comes to tempo and composure of the ball but the first goal really should have been avoided by punting it up the park

Horrific game and punished for not getting rid of the ball, but saying that there was plenty who had a crap game

The guy had a poor game and made a mistake that ultimately cost us a goal.

Was he alone in being poor today? No.

Has he been one of our most consistent and reliable players this season? Yes

Let's not throw the guy under a bus. He's young, relatively inexperienced but has come on leas and bounds in the 12 months he's been with us.

All this stuff about looking every bit the £50k player, you get what you pay for, there's a reason he was at Dundee, blah blah blah is all a pile of shit from so called supporters. Whether you rate the player or not, some of the comments are out of order and uncalled for.

I like Glen Kamara a lot and from October - December, I thought he performed really well for us. Had a shocker today though.

Yip poor today, prone to take too many touches but can be excellent, some hours later I still can’t work out what’s going wrong, Stranraer St Mirren now Hearts all very poor.

Sometimes he just needs to launch the ball up the park or even out of play if a pass isn’t on. This isn’t the first time he has cost us a goal.
My boy and me have a wee guess about the number of times he puts the ball in the air - it's never more than 3 times a game and that's unusual. Start counting and you will see what I mean. He just doesn't know how to clear his lines.

Always a bombscare moment in him every game. Loses possession in very dangerous areas such as their equaliser today. It's what will prevent him playing at a high level IMO as he seems incapable of removing it from his game

I’ve lost count how many times this guy is caught on the ball and makes a horrendous pass to the opposition putting us in the brown stuff.

He can be a great player at times, have praised him plenty this season. But he doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes and I'm starting to think he's definitely not good enough to be in a title winning team.

Just said the following on the Ryan Jack thread may be appropriate here to.

Seems a poor decision to send Andy King back to Leicester. I know that he wasn't used much but maybe he should have been kept as back up for potenial midfield injuries. And just as important to keep the pressure on our regular midfield players. Davis, Jack and especially Kamara were poor today. King is an experienced EPL player. His experience might have been useful in the 2nd half of the season.

Yeah he had a shocker. He sometimes wants that bit extra time on ball and turns into trouble. Id rather see risks taken to go forward than quite often he risks ball just going sideways or backwards

No heart as mentioned which should have been seen from the sidelines. I got the other two subs however he should have been hooked at half time

I knew what he done for their goal was bad at the time whilst at the game yesterday. Having braved the highlights this morning, it’s even worse than I initially thought.

He was caught in possession several times before that incident as well. He’s sloppy in possession far too often for me.

Needs a kick up the arse.

He has these games when he couldn’t kick his own arse , unfortunately the management don’t know before hand he’s going to have them. Which to me means he shouldn’t start.

No heart as mentioned which should have been seen from the sidelines. I got the other two subs however he should have been hooked at half time
Watching the match, I thought he would have been hooked at half time, and was surprised to see him come back on. I can only imagine that had Jack been fit to continue, Kamara would have gone off.

I do wonder if complacency is setting in to a certain extent? We have reduced the squad substantially and basically any alternative options that we had are gone. In midfield, King, Barjonas, Docherty and Ross McCrorie are out on loan/going on loan/returned to parent. If Kamara and Jack are injured/suspended, we would then play Arfield and drop Aribo back into midfield. We are absolutely wafer thin so it would suggest that irrespective of form, Kamara will keep his place in the team for Wednesday, particularly if Jack is injured.

Very poor in all aspects today. Was bullied by sibbick and his passing was poor. Mistake for goal is inexcusable, no option on clear the ball and allow us to organise again.

He cost us the game, we didn't play well at all but he let them back in with his dithering shite

He wasn't the only one in that period.

We were trying to get rid of the ball for about two minutes before that also and didn't get it out of our half.

Part of his issue was there was literally no one showing for a pass at all. Yes, he could have hoofed it out for a throw (and with hindsight that was the better option) but the entire team let us down in that period.

They were all shocking today. About the only bit of decent play was what led to our goal.

Glen Kamara in the league this season: 14 apps, 0 assists, 0 goals
Not good enough. Nice on the ball, but we need more attacking threat from the midfield if we’re going to seriously challenge for the league. I don’t believe for a second Docherty wouldn’t have a goal or an assist had he played 14 times...

needs dropped after that performance.....although you could say that about most of the team, however he was the worst for me and we shouldn't need a midfield 3 of Davis jack and kamara at home anyway , we need to be more creative in midfield, but who that more creative player is ....... I just don't know

Well, his looseness in possession around our own box has been flagged up many times and yesterday it came home to roost. He's done that many times and it just so happened yesterday was the game we were finally punished for it.

He was poor no doubt and his error played a big part in defeat. However he wasn’t the only one and over all biggest issue was the team performance. Why we can’t come out the blocks after the break is anyone’s clue.

Back