Glen Kamara

hes the best centre midfielder in Scotland right now by a country mile.

last season he was hellish for giving away possession in terrible positions and i cant recall him doing that once this season. also this season he seems to be carrying the ball more into forward areas

Exceptional player.

The only one slight for me is that he doesn't seem very comfortable in taking a shot on. There was a terrific little interchange in the second half that gave him a clear sight at goal, but instead he chose to pass and it killed the momentum.

However, it's a small criticism. Right now he's giving us 7-9 out of 10 levels of performances every week. So comfortable in helping us control the game, and he also does a lot of defensive covering.

I think he drops out of domestic games at times but he was excellent tonight, and he's certainly proving to be one of our best players over the season so far.

He is just gradually building his game. Mistakes have been cut out, more forward passes being played.

Looking even more confident on the ball than he was and is being more ambitious in forward areas he is vital in European games in our midfield

Amazing again. My only gripe is he could have pulled the trigger a couple of times. But as I say, it’s a very bit of minor feedback.

Reactions: TQ3
His workrate is incredible, he's constantly looking for the pass, looking to get into position and never bottles out a tackle.

50k has to be the deal of the century.

£50,000

The best bit of business Rangers have done in a long, long time.

Outstanding doesn’t quite cover it. MOTM.

Exceptional player.

The only one slight for me is that he doesn't seem very comfortable in taking a shot on. There was a terrific little interchange in the second half that gave him a clear sight at goal, but instead he chose to pass and it killed the momentum.

However, it's a small criticism. Right now he's giving us 7-9 out of 10 levels of performances every week. So comfortable in helping us control the game, and he also does a lot of defensive covering.
My only criticism of him too. Seems reluctant to shoot and even play a killer pass.

Other than that his game is superb.

Would love to see him add shooting to his game, a couple of times there was a shot on and he checked back but other than that he was excellent again.

What is impressive about him is he learns and grows each season/game.

Schooled properly at Arsenal. But not quite there in his younger years to get to their first team. Learned to play a man's game at Dundee.
Was good in a team that needs to win every game but had some dodgy moments.

Dodgy moments gone I could see him at a team pushing to get to Champions league final.

He’s tremendous! He’s such an Arsenal player, I’m very surprised they haven’t offered big bucks for him cause they are screaming out for a player like him. Im not complaining tho :))

Back