Glen Kamara

What is impressive about him is he learns and grows each season/game.

Schooled properly at Arsenal. But not quite there in his younger years to get to their first team. Learned to play a man's game at Dundee.
Was good in a team that needs to win every game but had some dodgy moments.

Dodgy moments gone I could see him at a team pushing to get to Champions league final.
You really think we’ll get that far next season?

Immense again tonight.
I love how he can take 2 or 3 players completely out of the game with that wee drop of the shoulder and turn

Unbelievable again. He's so good in tight spots and keeps possession even when two or three players are pressing him.

Exceptional player.

The only one slight for me is that he doesn't seem very comfortable in taking a shot on. There was a terrific little interchange in the second half that gave him a clear sight at goal, but instead he chose to pass and it killed the momentum.

However, it's a small criticism. Right now he's giving us 7-9 out of 10 levels of performances every week. So comfortable in helping us control the game, and he also does a lot of defensive covering.
Just going to say the exact same thing.
At times it looks like he’s been told not to shoot.
I’m sure that’s not the case.
He was easily our man of the match.
I love his confidence and impeccable judgement throughout the game.
He could fit right into a top EPL team, I could see Manchester United or Arsenal or Everton coming in heavy for him with a huge eye watering bid.
To play like that in Europe makes him a £50m to £60m player.

He is probably our best ball winner which, for a lightly built guy, is surprising. He has this knack of sliding himself between an opponent and the ball and come away with possession. I guess it helps to be built like the gable end of a Rizla in that situation!

Also, he's played the role he does so well for Finland in the past few matches - always available for a pass and always recycling the ball.

An all round classy player.

I feel like we won’t see the best of Kamara at Rangers. If he was to move to Italy or Spain, I think everyone will see quite how good he really is.

50 grand, haha.

Kamara challenging for the ball on the left side final third. Lech P RB sweeps the ball to the middle, who pass it forward Lech P LB, Poo-shootz who passes it to the left sided midfielder in the right final third beating Tav,

Kamara is covering Tav, collects the ball and passes it to safety in the middle of the pitch. wtf.

50k.

He was very very good again tonight, always seems to be able to make a yard for himself.

See if that boy learned to shoot, then you could add a few zeros to that £50,000 and he would have suitors lining up out the door for his services.

Exceptional player.

The only one slight for me is that he doesn't seem very comfortable in taking a shot on. There was a terrific little interchange in the second half that gave him a clear sight at goal, but instead he chose to pass and it killed the momentum.

However, it's a small criticism. Right now he's giving us 7-9 out of 10 levels of performances every week. So comfortable in helping us control the game, and he also does a lot of defensive covering.

Firstly, he was my MOTM tonight, with Borna the only real competitor to him.

Secondly, I think Glen has really stepped up this season. Personally I’d suggest he looks physically & mentally stronger, fitter and also he’s getting forward more.

He’ll make further progress as the season progresses as his attitude to learning & progressing is spot on.

What a player he is. Comfortably the best player on the park for us tonight. Superb.

50 grand hahaha!
He's a fantastic player when his confidence is up And playing freely. The only 1 criticism/improvement I'd like to see is him learning to shoot. Finds himself in some incredible positions but doesn't have a great shooting ability. Brilliant performance again though

Been playing well since the season started and seems to play better alongside Davis when jack isn’t in the side Can see him moving on for a massive fee.

I think he has grown in confidence and is realising he deserves to be in the team every week. One of the bravest players in the way he takes the ball in tight situations and makes it look easy.

He is doing it consistently now. We all (well some) seen when he arrived the attributes and potential he had. Doing it week in week out and on the big stage. Fantastic fantastic player who I think we would really miss and would struggle to replace.

An absolutely terrific player. Further evidence of how much we are getting things right with our recruitment. Our entire midfield was put together for the price of a really nice car.

I really enjoy watching the big man at the moment. He is more assured, and his first touch is first class. I have had him as my MOTM for about the last 5 games now.

He was MOTM again tonight. After the performance against the scum his confidence will he high. He's now turning into a player who should start in the team (not rotate).

Back