Glen Kamara

Just wish he would have a shot at goal more often, a couple of times he was set up for a shot at the edge of their box and he bottled it and passed the buck.Apart from that great performance

He is a genuinely very good player. I don't even think we've seen the best of him yet. This season though he has fair come on to a game and can't wait to see more of it.

What he cost vs. what he is. Amazing.

Sensational footballer. Could easily see him mixing it at a much higher level. We need to get him tied down to guarantee a massive fee.

Reactions: TQ3
Sensational footballer. Could easily see him mixing it at a much higher level. We need to get him tied down to guarantee a massive fee.
Get it done before the Euros, as he and Borna will be in high demand after it.

A great player who will achieve great things in the game. No idea how he ended up at Dundee but it's our gain for now

We should have done that in the summer. Might be too late now. His agent will no doubt be saying sit tight until after the Euros with an eye on a big move. You see the Wenger’s Arsenal in him more and more and he is obviously capable of playing at a higher level than the SPFL.

I hope I’m wrong and we do get him on a new contract soon. Not to guarantee a good fee for him, but hopefully so that he stays. He’s the type of player we should be building round in order to get to the level we want to be at.

I don’t know who we would replace him with if he did go, but I’m not sure we could buy someone within our budget who would come and play in the SPFL and who is currently at his level so it would be a backward step.

If he had a shot in him, he would be the complete package.

That said he is a Rolls Royce in the midfield and every time he plays he seems to be getting better.

An incredible piece of business and I think that Gerrard and the staff have brought his confidence on as he now expresses himself with increased confidence with every passing match.

Easily the best player on the park, and at his age still has his best years ahead of him. If he keeps this up we will be struggling to keep him in the winter transfer window. The EPL will be all over him.

I hope we give him a good contract and convince him to stay.

Another player whose form has been superb so far this season.
Kamara
Helander
Goldson
Tav
Barasic
Arfield
Have all really stepped it up and the fact that we have 2 strong keepers gives us a great spine.

add to that Aribo and Kent starting the season brilliantly.

I think it’s no coincidence that strength in depth across the squad is driving them all to be better as they know if they drop off we have genuine options to replace them.

A superb footballer. If he can add goals to his game then even better, gets in some great positions to take a shot then passes it. Would love to see him put the laces through one of those chances

I think tonight was possibly his best performance for us.

He is a great DM but, like both Jack and Arfield, he is a player that is so much better when pushed a little further forward. It is great having a selection now in midfield where we can really run horses for courses. They're all coming on to a game with the mix of roles and an occasional rest.

It’s not going to be long before someone comes knocking at our door wanting to buy him, going to have a great career, heading to the top.

Interesting that Zungu is now in the squad. Current midfield need to step up their game to keep their places which is a great thing.

Kamara will have 2 years left on his contract at the end of the season. Surely getting him tied down to a new contract is a matter of urgency for the club?

Kamara seems to be different level atm. The way he takes the ball in tight spaces with a couple players around him and still gets out and make a pass is unreal. Also the way he shuffles back into position to cut out attacks has been impressive too. Really suits playing in a Gerrard team.

I was one who would have cashed in on him in the summer, what a mistake that would have been!

We are going to struggle to keep hold of him by then end of the season i think.

Outstanding.

In his role, he could play for the best on the planet,

Superb.
He’s found another level this season. I’ve always seen him as similar to Hemdani but he’s seriously better and outstanding for Finland. Teams must be watching him for sure.

Back