Glenn Kamara, excellent tonight

He was excellent.

Though when it comes back to SPL duties we need a different type of player in there to play beside him or to rotate with him, he’s not cut out for every type of game we play unfortunately.

Man of the match for me . Brilliant game. To honest for the penalty claim. Could easily have gone down

If only we could get another Kamara, a clone of him, how he plays. We need someone else who thinks like him, is instinctively on his wavlength to really get the best from him.

I'd like to see him deployed a bit further forward. He has the potential to be a dangerous player and proved last night with his bit of skill and burst into the box.

He has great control of the ball, I'd love to see him driving forward with it more like he did tonight, Wouldn't hurt him to get some shooting practice in too... More performance like last night please!!

Don't think I've seen Kamara have a bad game in europe. He is a very tidy, intelligent footballer, but I think he needs a more influential midfield partner someone who will do the dirty work and graft, although Kamara does a fair bit of that, I dont think its his game.

Of all our players, I think Kamara arguably has the highest ceiling in terms of the level he could play at.

He would be a stand out in Serie A or La Liga.

Just like many posts above - I agree GK is a top performer against opponents who play decent attacking football but not nearly so effective against 10 man defences -
In other words just like all our players -

It makes me wonder what our team would be like in a league with teams that actually played the game

Anyway we are where we are & have to deal with whoever is in front of us & we need to get the best out of everyone whatever style our opponents employ

Having GK further up the park potentially leaves us short behind -
Although many see GK & RJ as a bit of a duplication or even a clash - I think RJ keeping a position a bit behind GK could maybe work better

That said though- I prefer JA further forward as well - but I'm in danger of running out of pitch space

I hope he’s looking at Aribo and seeing what you can do when you use that dribbling style further up the park. He’s one of our most talented players, just holds himself back too much.

Davis, Kamara and Arfield were all really good.

It's amazing how everyone watches the game differently. I thought they did very little and were sloppy with the ball. In fact Arfield was nowhere in the game.

In a game where you win 0-4, it's good though as it shows everyone will be questioned. Well with Rangers.

He will go for double that after a good Euros easily... Tbh i wouldn't accept less than 10 million right now.
You’re spot on, I don’t think he’s suited to the hustle and bustle of uk football and would be a revelation in the french or Italian league where he would have time.

The run he had into the penalty box tonight in the first half was just sublime,he just glided past the defenders
Loved seeing this, admittedly I’ve been a critic of his, he has those kind of runs in his locker and was pinging shots for Finland, I wonder if maybe he’s stifled in our rigid midfield. If he was given a role in the midfield that allowed a bit more freedom, like Davis’ role for us years ago, would that be more suited? He’s class technically, I’d be interested to see how he done if given the chance

He isn't blood and thunder enough for some of our fans, who expect all our midfielders to be more like Hurlock. He is a talented footballer and my only criticism of him is that he doesn't put the goalkeeper under too much pressure by always playing the square ball instead of shooting. The way he ghosted into the box and left the defender for dead reminded me of a young Durrant, but Durranty was more of a goal threat, and before I get shot down, there is no way i am saying he is as good as Durranty, but that moment of brilliance is in Kamara's locker and should be on show more often.

Back