Glentoran keeper sent off for attacking team mate

HMS.Temple.Garden

Just lost a goal and ran over to his team mate and shoved him hard to the ground, looked to have hit his head on the ground, then tries to drag him up off the ground only for some other team mates have to drag him off.

Few Glens fans want him sacked for it. Bang out of order.

The big no.4 trying hard to ignore what's happened then taking his time getting over. Must know the keeper is a loose cannon. A few players not keen to get involved.

Just lost a goal and ran over to his team mate and shoved him hard to the ground, looked to have hit his head on the ground, then tries to drag him up off the ground only for some other team mates have to drag him off.

Few Glens fans want him sacked for it. Bang out of order.
B-)

Why is the little lad play acting and not fight back? Why let anyone freely hit you without an attempt of a reprisal?

Is indeed, bobby burns.
lad took a real bad injury away to Coleraine last season,broken leg maybe,not sure but just getting back this term and won their penalty prior to the incident with the keeper .
Crazy mad man of a keeper who got an early bath last season too v coleraine .
sacked i'd say but with the present management at the gurns ,he'll probably get a pay rise

proved right as far as that manager goes,has down played it all and said the lad didn't get hit on the face...ah thats all rigfht then:oops: wtf is going on at the glens .

Last edited:
Watched that twice and the keeper is blaming the wrong player for me. I think that’s been a personal issue between the players that’s boiled over.
Seen it when I played years ago myself and strangely enough that was a keeper as well.
Some people just don’t get on with each other including football team mates

Back