Glutton for punishment.....

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
I’m dismayed by how the board have handled a lot of things this season including the joke of our managerial appointment, the dignified silence after attacks both verbal and physical of several players and fans.

I was seriously considering not renewing my 2 ST to try and make my feelings clear although I don’t think they listen much.

However I have just renewed both of them this afternoon as I won’t deny myself the opportunity to follow follow.

We can only hope they get it right this summer and the light begins to shine a bit brighter next season as the fans do not deserve the crap being served up to us recently.

Our only crime is loyalty

WATP

Don’t be kidded by people saying they won’t renew. We are all addicted to Rangers even though when things are bad we sometimes wish we weren’t. Well done you will not regret it!
Cheers I always knew deep down I would renew I just wish the club would listen to us as we are the heartbeat of the club.

If people choose not to renew then fine they don’t have the stomach for it, tickets will be sold on anyway.

We can be disappointed, disillusioned and pissed off but at the end of the day we are the lifeblood of the club.

As depressing as it is we renew in hope again rather than expectation and hope to feck we get it right this year.

If people choose not to renew then fine they don’t have the stomach for it, tickets will be sold on anyway.

We can be disappointed, disillusioned and pissed off but at the end of the day we are the lifeblood of the club.

As depressing as it is we renew in hope again rather than expectation and hope to feck we get it right this year.

You and me both mate

Im not exactly an old bear, in my 20s and had a ST since about the age i started walking. Did consider not renewing, or even just putting it off right until the deadline in my own small attempt at protest, but seriously I want things to get better as we all do and starving the club of money in any way is not going to help. As someone already mentioned though i was probably kidding myself on as there is no way I wouldn’t renew regardless of the managerial situation, ive no idea what else to do with myself at the weekends

Im not exactly an old bear, in my 20s and had a ST since about the age i started walking. Did consider not renewing, or even just putting it off right until the deadline in my own small attempt at protest, but seriously I want things to get better as we all do and starving the club of money in any way is not going to help. As someone already mentioned though i was probably kidding myself on as there is no way I wouldn’t renew regardless of the managerial situation, ive no idea what else to do with myself at the weekends

Tommy Johnson: What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? %^*& that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. Tottenham away, love it!

:D

Back