Go Fund Me page set up by Kilmarnock fan to raise £500k to buy Greg Stewart

giphy.gif

If they raised the money which they wont we should wait till they submit bid and then offer 10k more

Just so the fans rep is in tears again

We should swoop in and sign him if they manage to somehow raise the money. Just to %^*& with them like the good old days.

They will never manage to raise that cash... they only have about 5,000 fans.

Maybe a stupid question, and not entirely relevant to this situation but is this type of thing allowed on a larger scale due to the financial fair play rules? For example your Man City/PSG owners wanting to invest cash to buy players, doing it through dodgy sponsorship deals etc, how is a load of folk anonoymously donating cash like this any different? How are they to know who it is ploughing the money in?

They could just use the £700k we gave them for Jordan Jones...no wait....they refused that and we're getting him for free.

Scottish football - hating itself to death. :D
We should continue to build bridges with our fellow teams and give them £500k for JJ to help them out .....
Then again not heard anybody wanting bridges built
So Feck them all

I'm sure their one thousand fans will give generously. They could sell that mongoloid, who makes those YouTube videos to medical science. That'd raise a few pounds.

Walloper.

There's a really good fundraising campaign they could get involved with now that I think of it, we do it all the time, it's called fans going to the games and supporting the team financially
aye but u don't get praise on the internet for doing that :)

Their first game after the break is at home to Forfar. A full 18000 crowd for this SC match will give them the £500k they need. 18000 pies will make sure they exceed this amount.

Whats the problem ?

Findlay Crawford? Billy Connollys characters name in Columbo. He's onto plums.

Last edited:
Back