Go Radio Football Show Last Night

Aye apart from ferry still thinking every Celtic midfielder and striker is better than ours.

Listening now. Rereshing and light years ahead of Clyde. Ferry speaks very well and for one of them, no agenda.

Listening now. Rereshing and light years ahead of Clyde. Ferry speaks very well and for one of them, no agenda.
Even the callers are a bit more rational than Clyde (wouldn’t be hard right enough)

Even the callers are a bit more rational than Clyde (wouldn’t be hard right enough)
Only heard a couple so far (which I prefer to keep the chat flowing), but they seem to be a level above, which as you say, isn’t difficult.

How many times do we need to boss their midfield before the penny drops.
Agreed mate. Said the same to my pal, if you keep getting trounced you can’t just keeping saying “aye but we’re better than you really”
Ferry also suggested edouard griffiths and ajeti are all 20 goal a season strikers, edouard maybe, but he’s only done it once. Griffiths maybe in 2017 and ajeti is just in the door. Blinkered man

I like Ferry but he still thinks it’s the Griffiths of 2017. He’s barely kicked a ball since and expects him to bang goals in outta nowhere regularly. Pure blind faith in him.

I like Ferry but he still thinks it’s the Griffiths of 2017. He’s barely kicked a ball since and expects him to bang goals in outta nowhere regularly. Pure blind faith in him.
Said the exact same a few posts above, hopefully they don’t wake up to the fact it’s not 2017

On open goal last week he said that Griffiths is their most important player:))

Got it

Mixed up with looking for the Si Ferry Open Goal podcast

The discussion is on the Go Radio listen again podcast last night

First I've listened to this. I enjoyed it given they're talking about us winning.

Not convinced with Si Ferry though. Dinosaur attitudes about tactics & sports science. Also wouldn't take any of our players over theirs.

Only listen to the ones Barry and Si are on. Still annoys me how he pronounces tavernier's name though

Got this on, i heard McLean say if you took our 2 best players out the team where would we be, we would still be top you kunt !

Got this on, i heard McLean say if you took our 2 best players out the team where would we be, we would still be top you kunt !
Bizarre comment. Unbeaten, top of the league and killing it in Europe without Aribo, Roofe or Jack for long spells.

Latest posts

Back