Go Radio Football Show Last Night

Got this on, i heard McLean say if you took our 2 best players out the team where would we be, we would still be top you kunt !
I wonder who he thinks our 2 best players are ..... id argue we would cope ok with thus squad

they used to say we were too reliant on Alfie and that was probably true last season .... not this season

I wonder who he thinks our 2 best players are ..... id argue we would cope ok with thus squad

they used to say we were too reliant on Alfie and that was probably true last season .... not this season
For me our biggest loss would be Tav, the way he is playing just now is unreal and he looks like a real leader this season.

And he just said Frimpong set the football World alight ! wtf is this guy on.
He’s fast, I’ll give him that.
Did he even say who he thinks our two best players are? You’d struggle to get two people to agree on that.

Listened to the podcast of last nights show, wasn’t overly impressed if I’m being honest.

Rob McLean talking about how this year there are 4 teams challenging for the title.

Everyone agreeing that celtic were much better at the weekend and are turning the corner.

Missing players such as Forrest being made out as world beaters

Lennon exempt from criticism

Listened to the podcast of last nights show, wasn’t overly impressed if I’m being honest.

Rob McLean talking about how this year there are 4 teams challenging for the title.

Everyone agreeing that celtic were much better at the weekend and are turning the corner.

Forrest has got better since he was injured going by the media’s opinion. I know Griffiths is a decent finisher but due to his lack of professionalism he struggles against better teams now as seen against Milan last week so the constant calls from people on Go Radio and Clyde to throw Griffiths into the big games and straight back into the Scotland squad are ridiculous.

Last night Si said Rangers would struggle without our key players but as shown recently our squad is stronger and can cope better than Celtic. We aren’t clinging onto to the hope players who last showed any form in 2017 are the same players in 2020.

The longer this goes on from them the better for us.

Enjoy it as there fall will be much sweeter.

Forrest has got better since he was injured going by the media’s opinion. I know Griffiths is a decent finisher but due to his lack of professionalism he struggles against better teams now as seen against Milan last week so the constant calls from people on Go Radio and Clyde to throw Griffiths into the big games and straight back into the Scotland squad are ridiculous.

Last night Si said Rangers would struggle without our key players but as shown recently our squad is stronger and can cope better than Celtic. We aren’t clinging onto to the hope players who last showed any form in 2017 are the same players in 2020.
To be fair Barry Ferguson pointed out to them all that Rangers have missed very important players this season and rhymed them all off and that's all I look for in a phone in show that is meant to be impartial .... some balance.

I'm not sure what its like the nights when Fergie is not on it but I listened to it for the first time today and its miles ahead of Clyde for balance

We have been without Roofe, Jack, Aribo for long spells so far. Itten has been injured, Defoe has been injured. McGregor was injured for reasonable period or suspended I can't remember which one. Morelos is playing but lets be honest he is a fair bit off form and not playing his usual game. Balogun has been in and out, Katic is out. That is 8 first team players we have had out and some of them very key players, like Jack, Aribo, McGregor and Roofe. Morelos being off form as well at times has been like a man down as he is playing well within himself.

Did anyone listen to Craigan on the phone in last night? Apparently we’ve had a full team to pick from most of the season and it’s not fair to judge Duffy based on wages etc. Strange as I’m sure I heard him mention many a time last season that Kent had a £7M price tag round his neck when performances weren’t great. It’s a hard listen today.

Did anyone listen to Craigan on the phone in last night? Apparently we’ve had a full team to pick from most of the season and it’s not fair to judge Duffy based on wages etc. Strange as I’m sure I heard him mention many a time last season that Kent had a £7M price tag round his neck when performances weren’t great. It’s a hard listen today.
He let his mask slip with a 'we' comment at one point when referring to them..

Monday with Barry and Si Ferry was a better listen

I honestly love when they start all this pish, the longer they make excuses for them and big up struggling players the better.

Funnily enough you never hear them citing the players we had out last January when we struggled, then it was just our bottle crashing and rampant Celtic.

Pure mental gymnastics from these balloons.

McGregor, Helander, Barisic, Jack, Aribo, Roofe, Balogun, Defoe and Barker.

Rangers have had injuries to every one of them at some point this season and had to deal with it.

Forrest has been the mhankies whipping boy for years and now all of a sudden he is the saviour?

They are all over the place with excuses. Except the actual ones they don't want to acknowledge.....

I honestly love when they start all this pish, the longer they make excuses for them and big up struggling players the better.

Funnily enough you never hear them citing the players we had out last January when we struggled, then it was just our bottle crashing and rampant Celtic.
Very true Tags, denial all the way. Had to laugh when Craigan said that Lennon has taken all the blame, he’s not using the situation as an excuse...that’s all he done!

Pure mental gymnastics from these balloons.

McGregor, Helander, Barisic, Jack, Aribo, Roofe, Balogun, Defoe and Barker.

Rangers have had injuries to every one of them at some point this season and had to deal with it.

Forrest has been the mhankies whipping boy for years and now all of a sudden he is the saviour?

They are all over the place with excuses. Except the actual ones they don't want to acknowledge.....
Craigan is one of the worst pundits there is so it's not surprising he hits out with crap like that. Last week during the Milan game he was greeting about Christie being booked for a nothing foul which was fair enough as it wasn't a booking but the same thing then happened with a Milan player and he says nothing.

As for Forrest since he scored the winner against us from Tav's mistake 2 seasons ago in his last 7 games against us he's been taken off 6 times. He's useful against other teams because of his pace but he's one of the most overrated players in Scotland.

He said that the other night, last week he said he was the best striker.
Missed that bud, he’s clearly rabbling nonsense, he’s not even the best striker at Celtic.
He said Edouard was the best player/striker in the country when he’s fit too (can’t remember which). Whatever he said last night, I think he does mean finisher for Griffiths.

Pretty much rattled off the last 3 podcasts with Barry in a row.

Si Ferry coming across as a real Lennon cheerleader and just a Celtic fan.

It amuses me that Ferry can say Celtic have a stronger squad than us, but in three podcasts, repeatedly bleated about missing players and not being able to play the preferred formation. That doesn’t make sense.

A decent listen, but it’s geared more towards poor Celtic rather than how good we have been. Any point on Rangers is brought straight back to Celtic.

Also, you’d be fucked up beyond all recognition if you had to drink every time Barry days “Listen”.

Reactions: KL2
Never heard so many excuses about them having players out.

I thought they were light years ahead and had by far the best squad in the country ?

Whining kunts
I'm glad that's their mentality Reboca..... if their delusion keeps Lennon in situ then long may they spout their pish

What is it with the media in this country?

Rangers win again in Europe for the fifth consecutive time, clean sheet, suffer no shots on target and yet... “Rangers not at their fluent best”. Always slanted with a negative, and that’s coming from Barry Ferguson.

Celtic on the other hand “a great result in France, although it could have been better.”

“Aye I fancy both teams to go well in the tournament.”

I see one team on 6 points and being rarely troubled. And I see another team on 1 point choking a two goal lead.

I shouldn’t be surprised at the media reaction in this country, but %^*& me the bending over backwards to paint Rangers as doing just Ok and Celtic as being the second coming does my tits in.

Compare and contrast the two sides records in Europe, because it is night and day.

Last edited:
Leanne Crichton was a good listen on this last night. Calling out Provan’s Roy Keane shout for the Celtic job as being a bad one.

True. Good to listen to Clyde live for a giggle and then this the next day.
Clyde is dreadful. The people that phone in are the kind of c%nts you'd move to the other end of the bar to avoid being in earshot of . A brutal listen.
Go Football show is great,
with good guests : Si, Barry, Craig Moore - even Darren O'Dea is ok on it. And, as mentioned, Leanne Crichton was a very good listen last night. The presenters, Paul Cooney and Rob McLean are also very good. As for the phone-in; it's obvious that they syphon out the nutjobs.

Back