Go Radio tonight with Barry and Si Ferry

TerrySilverLoyal

Listened to it Tuesday for the first time and thought it was decent. All the better when we win obviously

Thought I'd listen again and so far it's a good listen.

Both of them praising Tavernier. Rob McLean of all people as well and Barry saying he's 15-20 million minimum player now.

Posted in another thread but Si’s mask slipped a wee bit this week and on Open Goal imo. Very grudging praise for us, we’re just really a team who are well drilled and know the system as opposed to Celtic who have the better players and have been unlucky with injuries.

He still thinks it’s 2017 and Griffiths and Rogic are going to click into gear.

Posted in another thread but Si’s mask slipped a wee bit this week and on Open Goal imo. Very grudging praise for us, we’re just really a team who are well drilled and know the system as opposed to Celtic who have the better players and have been unlucky with injuries.

Masked slipped? He is a mentally challenged bastard.

I have been listening to the show recently and thought it’s much better than the mentally challenged Clyde 1 alternative. I also like the Si Ferry shows on utube, but on the radio he has become excruciating to listen to.He loves when talking about Celtic to continually mention 10 in a row. Eh heh !

Pressure tends to show the true colours.

Easy to be balanced and fair when your team are under no threat. Hasn't taken long to show that other side.

Him and his special pal slaney have never hid the fact they are a pair of mickey bastards tbf

I detest that twat Slaney. Hes a right mentally challenged barsteward

Dont mind it to be honest, he is not in the media towing a line depending on where his next pay packet is coming from. The problem with is when they have him, Ferry and Kyle on only they will conspire too much towards that mob and its a let down on the show. At least when Halliday is in there is a bit more balance.

Pressure tends to show the true colours.

Easy to be balanced and fair when your team are under no threat. Hasn't taken long to show that other side.
I definitely thought his bitterness shown through on the open goal review of the game last Saturday. His pain was there for all to see. Delightful.

Comes across as missing more than a few sandwiches from having the full packed lunch?
Si , He is a pain in the ass , his hate for a Rangers knows no bounds he is trying to be impartial to make a few bucks on the radio, Barry should Know better to be involved with scum like him. But then again Barry is also making money.

And yet people on here watch it. mentally challengeds talking up the filth to line Liewell's pockets. Absolute rancid scum yet people on here want to listen to that kind. Staggering.
Not every one of his podcasts and interviews are non-stop mentally challenged talk. There are some good stories and humour in them. Are you the type not have any mentally challenged pals as it would deduct staunch points off ye?

Not every one of his podcasts and interviews are non-stop mentally challenged talk. There are some good stories and humour in them. Are you the type not have any mentally challenged pals as it would deduct staunch points off ye?

Hands up if your a modern man :))

Tbf, I don't consider myself uber staunch by any stretch, but if you're from WoS chances are you only went to school with a handful of people who support celtic, if any. I wasn't regularly in the company of celtic fans until I got my first FT job post uni at 23 (by chance none of my flatmates or coursemates were celtic fans).

• Wow
Reactions: LD5
Tbf, I don't consider myself uber staunch by any stretch, but if you're from WoS chances are you only went to school with a handful of people who support celtic, if any. I wasn't regularly in the company of celtic fans until I got my first FT job post uni at 23 (by chance none of my flatmates or coursemates were celtic fans).
I mean I'd much rather that obviously hahahaha, I'm from the WoS and my school was probably a 65/35 mix in our favour and two of my best mates I met at uni are both mentally challengeds anaw. Guess that renders me in the lower echelon of staunch society.

I mean I'd much rather that obviously hahahaha, I'm from the WoS and my school was probably a 65/35 mix in our favour and two of my best mates I met at uni are both mentally challengeds anaw. Guess that renders me in the lower echelon of staunch society.
Don't worry you will learn eventually, it will happen. :cool:

You went to a non-dom school that was 35% celtic? Fucking hell. I went to bishopbriggs high. Late 90s till mid 00s Bout 1000 students I think. I recall three or four celtic fans out the boys in my year. At that time, I'd say that ratio was pretty similar across the school - so about two dozen filth fans out of 500 boys. Assumed it was the same all over.

I have zero issue with Ferguson/Halliday/Lafferty/Wes etc doing these podcasts etc with Ferry.
It gives us a real insight into the players, the goings on behind the scenes and the absolute idiocy of some other players.
Its good listening, and if people take it for what it is, they will enjoy it. If they are looking for balanced, well structured and impartial journalism - there is a better chance of Paul Elliot joining the KKK.
People just get ultra offended by stuff now and its not that big a deal, these podcasts being the example.

He still works for Celtic and Open Goal is owned by Lawell's son.

I don't mind his show and it's a fun bit of nonsense. However, there's no doubt where his bread is buttered and you only need to scratch below the surface for that bitterness and delusion to come out. It's there in everyone of them.

Last edited:
Threads about Simon Ferry/Open Goal always bring out the uber staunch brigade. My best mate is one of them, and a bitter one at that and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're able to take the piss, have a laugh with each other and neither of us get offended.

I'm the type no to have mentally challenged pals because I don't like mentally challengeds. Dunno if that makes me staunch or not.

I'm the type no to have mentally challenged pals because I don't like mentally challengeds. Dunno if that makes me staunch or not.
Would you be pals with any Rangers fan purely because they support us? I know a good few of our supporters that are utter weapons.

Ferry doesn’t hide what he is. You can tell what Slane is just by looking at him. I don’t take them that serious to be honest.

Would you be pals with any Rangers fan purely because they support us? I know a good few of our supporters that are utter weapons.
Obviously not. I've been to plenty of mentally challenged countries in Europe but I can't say I have any interest in making "friends" sorry.

Obviously not. I've been to plenty of mentally challenged countries in Europe but I can't say I have any interest in making "friends" sorry.
Disregarding people purely based on their religion is absolute dinosaur mentality whether you agree with religion or not.

I can't abide that trio of Ferry, Slane and Kyle, absolutely terrible banter that feels forced/manufactured. I really hated seeing Halliday and Ferguson in amongst them giggling like cretins.

Back