Goal celebration music

Ross Hunter

Rangers were top notch yesterday and class to rattle in 3 goals and easily could have been 7 or 8.

Still can’t help laughing though after every goal when that goal celebration music comes on.

WTF is it all about, anyone else think we can come up with a different/better goal celebration tune?

Any suggestions?

Wait until people start going left. Then right.
Can't believe the UB haven't started this, they normally like the jumping about stuff and this looks excellent when it's done, the opportunity is there and it's not been grabbed, I'm guessing it's going to take a winning goal v celtic for it to take off if it ever does.

Rangers were top notch yesterday and class to rattle in 3 goals and easily could have been 7 or 8.

Still can’t help laughing though after every goal when that goal celebration music comes on.

WTF is it all about, anyone else think we can come up with a different/better goal celebration tune?

Any suggestions?
You been living in a cave?

Need to get this sung. The words made up for it are good and it will sound and look brilliant.

I like Links Rechts but it should only be used for big games. Same with after match music. "I'm feeling it" against the scum was amazing, but it was played after Brondby and no one was interested really. We can't use it for every win or it will just ruin it. Look at Penny Arcade, great at first but they ended up playing it for everything.

Any suggestions?
If that’s all you’ve got to moan about…….

Doesn't really work. Not likely that we're going to all link arms and go jumping around going left and right after a goal. Maybe at the final whistle after beating Celtic. Not after a goal v Dundee.

Back