Goal music

Why do we even have goal songs?

It just overpowers the whole roar and noise from the crowd. We’re not Motherwell for crying out loud.

Bits and pieces and Avicii after scoring against Celtic:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It annoys the hell out of me. The best sound on earth is the sound of Ibrox roaring a goal, especially an important one. Why do they think we want to hear 20 seconds of some shitey song during it?

Perhaps, if you can hear the PA, the crowd aren't loud enough?

Baseball is being ruined by this shit too. Players walk up songs ( they’re actually asked what the want ) the garbage they play between pitches etc. Shove it up your RS

Who actually gives a shite??? It’s music and is purely down to personal opinion??

What a pure shite post!
It drowns out the fans cheering.

It doesn’t really annoy me too much, except the mentally challenged 2-0 game when the fans were going fuckin mad before some shite tune started getting played.

It's that bad I dread us scoring.

Would it be possible to win the league by drawing all our home games 0-0 and winning all our away games?

Reactions: 413
It drowns out the fans cheering.

It doesn’t really annoy me too much, except the mentally challenged 2-0 game when the fans were going fuckin mad before some shite tune started getting played.
I agree with this. As I only get to see games via RTV I notice it all the time when we score. Would far prefer the elation of the crowd being the only noise I can hear. It does have a very tin pot feel to it I think, and can sort of understand wee tin pot clubs doing it to make the crowd noise seem better than what it is-but 50,000 bears roaring is not something I think we need to drown out or try to take away from.

Can't stand it. Surely there must be someone inside Ibrox who could pull the plug on this.

Back