Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Goal K - Aribo vs Braga

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Goal L - Kent at Braga

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

GF1

Official Ticketer
Some cracking goals in there, notably most in Europe. Was a good watch through the video this morning:

Not sure if non My Gers fans will be able to see it as still not sure how this works. I can't vote yet as not had my membership number through. Since I can't cast an official vote I thought I would see what FF thinks.

Tough choice but I have went with K

Aribo vs Braga for me.

Morelos vs Porto, Kent vs them and Aribo vs Hibs all come close though

Aribo v Braga

The biggest compliment I can give that goal is it was one that Cooper or Laudrup would have been proud of.

Love the 2 Porto goals from Morelos, but...

Usually when you see these competitions they are full of 25 yarders with the token team goal. The fact there are only about 3 finishes from 20+ shows one of our problems. Even on a goal of the season comp we're trying to walk it in.

Morelos away at Porto for me. 5 touches from centre half to the top corner. All the build up play on the deck - great goal.

Morelos at Porto. The first touch from Kent, to the first time cross from Barisic, then control and finish from Morelos was something we are used to seeing from European teams. It was good to see us doing it at that level.
this for me, 11 uninterrupted passes,a touch by alfie then bang, it was so good if you watch it again when alfie celebrates you can see a porto fan clapping on the top of the video

Love the 2 Porto goals from Morelos, but...

Usually when you see these competitions they are full of 25 yarders with the token team goal. The fact there are only about 3 finishes from 20+ shows one of our problems. Even on a goal of the season comp we're trying to walk it in.

This is a huge frustration of mine too. Also free kicks are where we are lacking on. It is nice to see Barasic stepping up to hit them but I can't see him being here long term

Back