God bless my home...

D2-CF8021-DE6-B-4124-AFD7-11591-CF2-D72-F.gif

Actually I genuinely don't think I've ever used them. :))

Surprising, if your age is accurate then you’re not that much younger than me.

MSN messenger was how we kids communicated In the early noughties, before mobile phones were commonplace.

Occasionally “RangersBabe2002” or something might add you on MSN, and, not being sure who it was, you’d quickly fire off an “ASL” to get the key details

Surprising, if your age is accurate then you’re not that much younger than me.

MSN messenger was how we kids communicated In the early noughties, before mobile phones were commonplace.

Occasionally “RangersBabe2002” or something might add you on MSN, and, not being sure who it was, you’d quickly fire off an “ASL” to get the key details
Aye 29 mate, I remember Bebo. :)

Just on the off chance you don't still have the contact details for RangersBabe2002???

Ah it's probably a long shot. :oops:

On a serious note come sunday the 6th of march me and rotten face celebrate 25 years of mariage bliss! The year 72 means alot to me,Barcalona the wifes year of birth,the age my mum & dad both passed away,if theres anyone out there with "72" memrabelia that wants to sell don,t hesitate to give me a nudge,I,d be hsppy to pay or donate to any fund mentioned.

One love and that includes the wife?… get to feck, not even the Rangers or Ulster???

Shame on you ……..

:))Enjoy your night, and the wife.

Apologies folks! What a brass neck eh! Auch well hell mend me,heads thumping! Was woke up with her banfing about,she said check your sugars will you (I,m diabetic) you look shakey,just as well she asked they were 3.6..oops! Anyhow sorry again and Happy Birthday to the Rangers!

Sore napper loyal

Apologies folks! What a brass neck eh! Auch well hell mend me,heads thumping! Was woke up with her banfing about,she said check your sugars will you (I,m diabetic) you look shakey,just as well she asked they were 3.6..oops! Anyhow sorry again and Happy Birthday to the Rangers!

Sore napper loyal
No need to apologise brother, just keep those levels right, and follow on.:)

Back