God is in glasgow

FD793-B82-4-A3-F-43-AF-8355-C4-B3834-F9138.jpg
The blonde should make a move on the magnificent one ;)

I’m so disgustingly jealous of every fucker in that photo. I’ve met a lot of Rangers legends, but he’s the one I always dreamed of meeting and about the only one I haven’t met.
Yep he’s the only one I haven’t met from players I saw play for us that I’d want to meet.

I never speak to Rangers players when they are out and about, just let them have some peace and quiet. But I would be tempted ask BL the ultimate questions "Brian, why are you so good?"
I’m the same mate, but not because I want to give them peace.

Just because I wouldn’t get my shit together to say something sensible.

I’m so disgustingly jealous of every fucker in that photo. I’ve met a lot of Rangers legends, but he’s the one I always dreamed of meeting and about the only one I haven’t met.
I love brian but have you met john grieg he's the one I've always wanted to meet, have a signed photo of him that I sent to Ibrox in the 70s with a stamp and envelope for them to send back, treasure it

I love brian but have you met john grieg he's the one I've always wanted to meet, have a signed photo of him that I sent to Ibrox in the 70s with a stamp and envelope for them to send back, treasure it

I have mate. He was literally getting in his car to go to a hospital appointment but was gracious enough to sign an autograph for me and my brother. We were only kids then. Suffice to say the autograph is probably my most treasured!

I have mate. He was literally getting in his car to go to a hospital appointment but was gracious enough to sign an autograph for me and my brother. We were only kids then. Suffice to say the autograph is probably my most treasured!
in the words of the life of brian you lucky bas***d lol

He's class personified
I was working offshore in Denmark briefly a couple of years ago and couldn't help telling every one I met I he was on a par with Davy Cooper as my Rangers Hero

Won a pair of John Greig shin guards from the old Citizen paper in Glasgow ,they had colour posters of Rangers and them every Saturday . Was about 7 or 8 and my mum seen them under my trousers going to school. took off me . :eek: :D:D

He must bathe in virgin blood and they'll offer it to him as well. A right handsome bastard and just doesn't seem to age.

I never speak to Rangers players when they are out and about, just let them have some peace and quiet. But I would be tempted ask BL the ultimate questions "Brian, why are you so good?"

Laudrup's the only one that I'd have to stop if I saw him in the street, but honestly I think I'd just cry.

Met them both. John Greig gave me his club tie as a gift when I was working on the construction of Auchenhowie.

Met Brian at the RSEA night in Glasgow a few years back where Gordon Smith did the interview with him.

Touch me. :D

I would have definitely burst out greeting if I'd seen him in there.

....Or anywhere for that matter.

Not only was I lucky enough to see the majority of his Rangers goals, I was fortunate to be at Hillsborough when he scored for Denmark v Portugal during Euro 96 :cool:

I don't normally gamble but won £40 as first GS.

Great choices Grigo, two of the many legends to have served us so well.
Top of the pile for me too. Brilliant memories of the great dane but Gough’s performance and equaliser in the 2-2 old firm game in 1987 edges it. Greatest ever ranger for me.

How we could do with a Brian Laudrup in our side, especially today as he was a player who terrorised Motherwell - I'm sure he made his debut against Motherwell?!

Whenever Rangers stayed at the Old Course Hotel I used to go down and watch us train at Station Park (across the road) - whilst every player and the management team, Walter and Archie, were great with the support, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Ferguson and Gough were on a different level. Couldn't have given any more time to the support.

We left him in peace to eat - as excited as we were we have no right to bug him. He was kind enough to stop for a pic when he was leaving.

Was cool :)

At the risk of sounding like a wee fangirl, what was he like when you asked for the photo? Like what did he say? Did he smell good? I bet he did.

I’m sure he appreciates how big a deal he is to the fans anyway and in a way it must be nice to be retired so long and still have the fans make a fuss over you.

At the risk of sounding like a wee fangirl, what was he like when you asked for the photo? Like what did he say? Did he smell good? I bet he did.

I’m sure he appreciates how big a deal he is to the fans anyway and in a way it must be nice to be retired so long and still have the fans make a fuss over you.

Satty asked him as he was leaving if he would mind coming in to say hello, he was brand new. With 15 of us there we weren’t going to hassle him for individual selfies but he shook everyone’s hand.

And yes, he smells divine!

Back