Gogic and tonight alone

Marc

Official Ticketer
No I’m not saying we buy him..
The boy won 7 or 8 headers/clearances in a row from our corners or crosses, and not because he was the tallest but simply he wanted it.. he went for everything and gave it his all. Surely man of the match.
He was also outstanding the last game v Accies at Ibrox.

Compare that to our team.. there is something completely missing in motivation and passion.
That boy had it in bucketloads tonight and earned his team a win.

The squad have chucked it under Gerrard. Either they've stopped believing in the formation and tactics, or there has been some massive fall out.

The boy won 7 or 8 headers/clearances in a row from our corners or crosses, and not because he was the tallest but simply he wanted it.. he went for everything and gave it his all. Surely man of the match.

Compare that to our team.. there is something completely missing in motivation and passion.

Right, that’s plenty, I’m off to my bed!

I could’ve told you before the game that Gogic would have won everything in the air . He always does , so what do we do , throw loads of crosses into the box .

I could’ve told you before the game that Gogic would have won everything in the air . He always does , so what do we do , throw loads of crosses into the box .
Yeah guess so, but felt it was more than that...
He ran and fought for everything.
We are so static it’s unreal

Along with other bottom of the league losers and its fkn depressing

They were just letting us give the ball to Barasic to cross in as they knew he would deal with it easily

If we'd done anything other than put dodgy crosses into the box, and tried to play out way through them, I might feel the same way about him

Our players looked terrified of him tonight, as they were with Naismith the last two games against Hearts.

If you are going to cross high balls into the box all night, make sure you don’t have a team of fûcking shitebags in there who will let the opponents physical DM win everything at an absolute canter.

Gogic has played well against us a few times and has also performed very well against the mentally challengeds a couple of times this season. The fact that I was sitting tonight say I’d rather have him in my team than Goldson says it all about where we are. Fûcking dominated by a Hamilton player.

Depressing.

They showed real effort and guts to get the result. The reaction from our players was the opposite, a real lack of fight.

Said to the guy beside me that he was winning everything.A player with a bit of heart.Limited ability wise but wants to win

Wont get much praise on here and OP might get a bit of stick. All because he’s not “good enough” for Rangers, “there’s a reason he’s playing for Hamilton” etc etc

But we are unable to beat these teams because of players like him. Thought he was immense tonight.

Gogic was superb because he cared, pure and simple, our players couldn’t give a toss
Agree 100%. All it took was Naismith and Gogic to screw the nut, chase everything and show more in a single game than our entire squad have in two months. Result? Bottom of the league team show us up - twice in a week.

he ain't suggesting we sign him. he is detailing how a Hamilton player wanted it more than any of our starting XI.
Can I just point out he conceded thirty attempts on goal, nine of which his goalkeeper saved, a few of which were very decent saves, and not to mention at least two goal scoring opportunities for Goldson, a header of the bar by Morelos and an open goal miss by Tavernier.
Is this good fortune part of a tactical master plan, “I’ll concede all this because they’ll feck it up anyway” thought process?

Back