Gold Rangers Pendant

BlueSpruce

Can anyone recommend a jewellers that does the Rangers RFC crest as a gold pendant? I've seen a few in shops but they don't look quite right - a personal recommendation would be useful.

Thanks.

We did have years ago in the Rangers Shop. Just before she died, my mother bought my old man and I identical gold RFC rings (with thistles on the bands) from there. Sadly I lost mine and couldn't find my Dad's when he died either.
I had that also and lost it over the years unfortunately. But I’ve never seen us sell plenty like that since.

there are plenty online just google and there they will be......https://www.kneepillow.co.uk/products/rangers-fc-9ct-gold-pendant-medium?currency=GBP&variant=41614915534893&stkn=eeeecdfe7eba&cpc=different&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIutP30ZSBhgMVuptQBh3ezwN5EAQYAiABEgIrOvD_BwE

Have 2 of the rings with the thistles in my drawer, a smaller 1 from when I was a teenager then a larger one when I got older.
Also have the pendant and chain too.

Used to be loads of jewellers about Belfast who used to sell them.

Rarely see anyone now with a gold pendant.

Still got my gold RFC ring with the thistles and the pendant, along with 2 1/2 ring with thistles. They are all over 30 years old :)

My mate gave me a pendant as a gift 35 years ago, it will still be in the house someplace.

Back