Goldson’s passing

His passing was ridiculous tonight. He's one of the most technically gifted CH's I can remember us having for a long time.

The Captain’s role seemed to suit him tonight. Hopefully got his mojo back great performance.
He’s had a few good performances in recent weeks - hopefully his head is back in it now. He clearly leads by example in this team and when he is on form, he pulls others’ game up.

Had a really good game lot of good cohesive defending tonight I thought balogun was equally impressive in those terms .
not a massive offensive challenge tonight from Livi

Some of his long range passing tonight was absolutely sublime.
Unfortunately when he's maybe a yard off target he gets accused of "just hoofing it up the park" but when he's got his range dialled in, it can cause untold damage to our opponents.

Didn’t he launch one directly into Wright’s path on the edge of the box in the first half as well - it was incredible.
He’s done that a few times already this season. I can remember similar to Alfie and Kent. Not one has been able to finish but that pass is a thing of beauty.

I think the formation tonight contained Livingston in the middle of the park and allowed Patterson and Bassey a lot of free space to run into.
The amount of times Bassey was standing free tonight was unbelievable.
Also not saying Goldsons passing wasn’t great but when you’ve got that much space to drop a ball into he 100% should be making those passes.
Anyway, sign the contract!

His passing has been a key part of his and our game for about 18 months now. He is 1 of the best passers of a ball I've seen at Ibrox in a centre half.

He will be a huge huge loss all round if he doesn't sign a new deal. But he will go with my best wishes.

Happens atleast once every game that diagonal ball over to our left wing, where we are through on goal and whoevers on the end of it cant take it down. Unlucky to not have afew assists already the big man.

Never mind how good his passing is, which is superb. He is a class defender and a goal threat at set pieces, unlucky not to score last night.get this contract done now.

Some of his long range passing was exceptional tonight. Looked solid, sharp and decisive.
I love winding up the Enablers by telling them

We have centre halfs that can pass better than your midfield

And a full back that scores better goals than your forwards.

Back