Goldson coming on Talksport before 1

Love the big man, however hes still prone to atleast 1 game changing mistake a game, if eduoard was on the park for el yanoussi on saturday hes dinkin mcgregor all day everyday, sharpen up on this first please!

Id take 1 mistake every game from him if he bags in 2.

His positives clearly outweigh the negatives this year.

He's taking his game to another level this season. When he keeps it simple and no nonsense, he's a brick wall.

He's clearly been working on his offensive side of the game as well.

Helander and Goldson are the best central defenders in Scotland by a county mile.

You could argue that Balogan means we have the three best central defenders in the league.

Reactions: LD5
Players have to do interviews now and again.
I appreciate that, but timing is everything and imho our PR team should be keeping our players back from any interviews following a win vs them.....let’s keep a tin lid on things and Not give their players and shite coaches any firewood!

After Saturdays win we must beat Livi at home this weekend

Killie on that pitch will be a tough game so let’s hope Connors words about consistency are upheld and we keep winning

If we can build up a gap with them not playing due to SC it will heap pressure onto the mentally challengeds and they’ve not had that to contend with for years

Pretty poor IMO shouldn’t be coming on the national radio after 1 game, have we not learned lessons from December!
If he had come on and started the big I am or how we are gonna wipe the floor with everybody then I might agree with you.

But what he did say was well reasoned and spot on. Even if mibbee a bit obvious.

Pretty poor IMO shouldn’t be coming on the national radio after 1 game, have we not learned lessons from December!
I’m guessing that LLNS meant that it’s poor of our PR team to agree to this so soon after a derby win.....as I’ve said myself in another post we don’t need to stoke any fires and get them firewood. We are better than them in every area of the park imho, we know that and they know that. Only our over confidence against the also rans can hamper us this season!!

I appreciate that, but timing is everything and imho our PR team should be keeping our players back from any interviews following a win vs them.....let’s keep a tin lid on things and Not give their players and shite coaches any firewood!

If there was any danger of Goldson mouthing off and winding people up Joey Barton style them I'm sure the club would've thought twice.

Goldson in particular handles the media very well and was never likely to say anything that would stoke flames.

I’m guessing that LLNS meant that it’s poor of our PR team to agree to this so soon after a derby win.....as I’ve said myself in another post we don’t need to stoke any fires and get them firewood. We are better than them in every area of the park imho, we know that and they know that. Only our over confidence against the also rans can hamper us this season!!

It was in jest mate but I agree, there’s no need to give Jim White etc headlines or fuel to ignite the fire back in their belly.

The reality is they’ll still batter most teams in the SPFL until they stop doing that we should keep our traps shut out with pre and post match interviews, not 2 days later and I’m sure Gerrard would probably agree and asking why would you want to speak to him 2 days later the game is gone now on to the Europa.

We have no obligation for our players to be on talksport about anything 2 days after 1 win it can only come back to bite us it gives us nothing to gain.

Loving the team spirit that the big man is talking about and the one game at a time mentality

Back