Goldson Contract ?

We should not have Goldson, Morelos, Kent, Aribo and Kamara in a position to go on a free fairly soon.

If that pattern continues with contracts and the recruitment continues to go downhill then serious questions need to be asked of Ross Wilson, it isn't good enough.

We need to set a deadline for him to sign a new deal if he's not going to sign a new deal we'll need to blood a replacement in January or sell him so he doesn't go for nothing, I just hope we hit form and have a decent lead at top of table. I'm sure aswell that Goldson said that he wants it done and not playing on his mind.

Kamara not being announced is also a worry.

We are a side in need of a desperate lift

Is there any news on Goldsons contract?

Why has no one asked the manager in his press stuff?

Pretty critical for us he signs January 1 he can sign for who he wants and then there's no point playing him.
Are you genuinely a WUM or are these your actual opinions? Should we play our best centre back to try and win the league and earn the guaranteed Champions League spot or drop him because he won't be here next season? It's a tough one.

We are getting so late in the day now you wonder if he's waiting to see what offers come from down south.
Yip if he decides to leave ill not be very happy with him.

Gerrard&Fans have shown immense loyalty to him by sticking by him when he was woeful during 2019-2020 season after winter break.

Him and Kamara should sign contracts prior to Jan. Loyalty means so much to the fans.

I mean why would you want to move from Rangers when you are a regular starter. The only reason would be to go and play for the team you support.

We should not have Goldson, Morelos, Kent, Aribo and Kamara in a position to go on a free fairly soon.

If that pattern continues with contracts and the recruitment continues to go downhill then serious questions need to be asked of Ross Wilson, it isn't good enough.
Aribo, Kent and Morelos are signed to 2023 I believe so not an immediate issue

You cant go into the second half of the season with a CB that's signed for another club your never getting 100% from a player in that position.

Plenty teams do it.

Jordan Jones scored against us while knowing he was coming to Rangers remember.

It's especially common in Germany where Bayern sign Dortmund and Leipzig players who continue to play against them for 6 months.

You also have loan players who have came up against their parent teams in the CL and knocked them out.

We need Goldson right now. Simple as that. And players are professional in the main. Even our own Sakala continued to score well for his previous team depsite already agreeing to leave.

Aribo, Kent and Morelos are signed to 2023 I believe so not an immediate issue
That's the attitude that has led to Kamara and Goldson constantly being linked away though, if you do it with one player who you cannot replace then fair enough but it's a clear pattern of poor business decisions being made by the club.

We can't afford to be in a position where we aren't telling people here's a deal, sign it or leave right now.

Plenty teams do it.

It's especially common in Germany where Bayern sign Dortmund and Leipzig players who continue to play against them for 6 months.

You also have loan players who have came up against their parent teams in the CL and knocked them out.

We need Goldson right now. Simple as that. And players are professional in the main. Even our own Sakala continued to score well for his previous team depsite already agreeing to leave.

Yeah a few do it for sure and it works out ok

Its not a thing id like to try out though

Plenty teams do it.

Germany probably isn’t a great example as Bayern win the league by 10-15 points every season.

Yeah a few do it for sure and it works out ok

Its not a thing id like to try out though

I agree in that I want the big man tied down but, if not, this was a season, from a position of strength, where tried and tested was required. No gambles. Get that CL cash and go from there.

That's the attitude that has led to Kamara and Goldson constantly being linked away though, if you do it with one player who you cannot replace then fair enough but it's a clear pattern of poor business decisions being made by the club.

We can't afford to be in a position where we aren't telling people here's a deal, sign it or leave right now.
Definitely mate we coukd be looking at a major rebuild where's the money coming from to do that

Ross wilson has been vocal about we always plan ahead
So far doesn't seem to be

We are a side in need of a desperate lift

Is there any news on Goldsons contract?

Why has no one asked the manager in his press stuff?

Pretty critical for us he signs January 1 he can sign for who he wants and then there's no point playing him.
I think it’s clear he isn’t signing one, he wants another shot at the EPL.

Can’t help but think the rumour Lundstram is our highest earner has made it more difficult to negotiate contracts with players who actually have been integral to our success.

Goldson on a free will get an excellent signing on fee + wages down south where he ultimately wants to be.

Hope I'm wrong but longer this goes on.... more I think he will be away

Same as Kamara too
Kamara still has another season after this one. He will be sold next summer if he does not sign.. We f&cked up with Goldosn though. I do not care how good he has been our club should not be letting prize assets run down their contracts.

It’s not ideal seeing players running down contracts, but if we keep him and win the league and lose out on a fee for goldson I’m ok with that.

Rather that than sell him in jan for 3-5m and be without our most consistent player for last 3 seasons.

Can’t help but think the rumour Lundstram is our highest earner has made it more difficult to negotiate contracts with players who actually have been integral to our success.
Could be mate but surely the players understand he was a bosman and his wages will be higher

Back