Goldson Is A Ger

giphy.gif

Just need to look at LB then we have our backline sorted. Build from the back, like it should be. Let's go.

Another lump of a lad! It makes sense especially in Scottish football. I'm looking forward to Murderwell and the Sheep, see how their hammer throwers get on against some big lads1 :)

Welcome to Ibrox

6th signing. Who am I missing

McGregor
Goldson
Katic
Arnfield
The young lad whose name escapes me

Brilliant news, a guy who will not be ragdolled, cannot wait to see us stand up for ourselves at last next season.

That’s the defence sorted out, we aren’t too bad in the defensive Mid area so now on to attack, a decent Attacking Midfielder and another Striker and we are almost good to go first team wise.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/goldson-is-a-ger/

RANGERS are today delighted to confirm the signing of defender Connor Goldson from Brighton and Hove Albion on a four-year-deal.

Goldson becomes the sixth signing of an already busy summer here at the club, and arrives with a variety of experience from his spell in England.

He began his career with Shrewsbury Town, playing in both League Two and League One for them before winning a move to then-Championship Brighton in the summer of 2015. That came after he had won the Shrews’ Player of the Year and Players’ Player of the Year awards as well as being named in the League Two ‘team of the season’.

After a solid first season in which the Seagulls were defeated in the promotion play-offs, his second season was disrupted after he was found to have a heart defect, for which he underwent preventative surgery.

He returned to action once Chris Hughton’s side had been promoted to the Premier League last year, and made his debut in that competition in a 1-0 defeat of Watford in December.

His final appearance in the blue and white stripes came on the final day of the Premier League season as Brighton were defeated by Champions League final-bound Liverpool at Anfield.

Standing at 6ft 3in tall, Goldson has predominantly played as a centre-half in his career.
Great.

Back