Goldson Is A Ger

Welcome to our club Connor, you’ll like it here.
Pleased this deal is finally over the line - like he says it feels to have taken forever!

Although I haven't seen a lot of this Lad , I just have e feeling, going by what I have read ,that he will be a very good buy.

Welcome aboard big man .

Two big central defenders is exactly what we needed, I'm thinking we might see a couple of big full backs arriving as well.

Two 6ft 4's. Be able to pat them on the head when they run past Bar 72:)
170px-B-2_Spirit_bombing%2C_1994.jpg

Delighted with the big guy on board,well done to the guys behind the scene’s making this happen,speaks and looks the part,let’s hope he’s a rock at the back and plugs the silly goals we seem to leak.

Anyone thing he could be the Gaffers new skipper,will he persivere with Tavs??

WATP

Big angry athletic monsters in defence at last!

Worth mentioning both Goldson and Katic have got everything to prove in their careers. The hunger will be there.

If Rossiter, Jack and McCrorie stay fit we will be absolutely solid this season. Defence being organised and roared at constantly by McGregor is another boost.

Our attacking options are fine, just need more depth but already have Arfield and Ejaria.

Give us a big tree of a striker in the Prso mould and I'll be delighted. Can't wait for the season to start.

dare i say it but i still think we need a good solid RB, Tav is a great squad player but not first choice. Im happy with DJ at LB but we possibly need cover if wallace isnt going to play?

Really pleased with this signing. We needed players who were going to improve the starting 11, especially CH.

Very happy with this pairing, Nikola attacks the ball and Connor sits back or vice versa? Wonder who be the Lucas clone will be in front of them? Big Ross? new guy? new old guy?

Ohhhhh
Connor Goldsons magic
He wears a magic hat
He could’ve stayed at Brighton
But he said no %^*& that
Signed by Steven Gerrard
To play in Royal Blue
And if you’re an attacker then he’s coming after you!

Ok I’ll sign off now

But we are skint???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mcgregor , Kalic and Goldson all for under £5.5m with the later two primed for big moves potentially in the future. Beautiful

Pleased with this signing. I remember the fuss the media (BBC especiallly) made when he made his comeback in the game vs Watford where Brighton won 1-0. Don't remember much of his play, he had a chance late on if I remember. Ticks a lot of boxes and will hopefully make his name here.

Well done Stevie G and Board! Sounds like a real quality upgrade for next year! Nice and early in the transfer window! Build from the back! Now for the Marquee signing! WATP!!

dare i say it but i still think we need a good solid RB, Tav is a great squad player but not first choice. Im happy with DJ at LB but we possibly need cover if wallace isnt going to play?

Don't agree with Tav, I think he's a solid first choice and gets a raw deal. A lot of his failings stem from others being hopeless and he's covering more than his own role.

Can remember watching him at simple things like throw ins trying to pick up his own man while checking Keirnan is not being dragged out of position. Fod screaming at both of them was a regular thing.

With no midfield covering any good team is going to hammer that side with the extra bodies. When everyone pulls their weight Tav is a brilliant asset and a threat going forward.

Ohhhhh
Connor Goldsons magic
He wears a magic hat
He could’ve stayed at Brighton
But he said no %^*& that
Signed by Steven Gerrard
To play in Royal Blue
And if you’re an attacker then he’s coming after you!

Ok I’ll sign off now
Very far from the worst I’ve seen on here!

Solid centre halfs for the first time in half a decade. Great signing!

Im the opposite mate, i think John is needing replaced.

Two possibly great centre backs now signed on the right side of 30. Things shaping up nice in our defence. Definetely think these two boys can shine at us especially with us on the rise. #Lg

Latest posts

Back