Goldson last night

I’m not having that. What’s going on at the second goal? Admittedly it should have been our throw but the guy powers through our defence without anyone offering a challenge

Katic tries to win the ball, as he always does. He isn't learning when to step off, which has led to a few goals already this season, and will probably see him on the bench when Helander gets fit again.

Can't agree with those who felt Goldson was a bombscare on the ball. I think that's very harsh.

Katic diving in (again) set-up their second goal. Kind of tough to say he defended brilliantly when that happened.

It's okay to say we were rubbish for an hour and made the comeback of all comebacks. It's true.

You’re having a giraffe mate eh ?

That was an exquisite flick by their striker at that goal which, by the way, allowed another forward to actually run onto.

You obviously have an agenda if you want to criticise Katic for that.

You’re having a giraffe mate eh ?

That was an exquisite flick by their striker at that goal which, by the way, allowed another forward to actually run onto.

You obviously have an agenda if you want to criticise Katic for that.
Agenda? Don't talk wet. It's been Katic's issue since he came to us. It's even been mentioned by the manager. If I have an agenda, evidently the Heart and Hand crew do as well, because they said the exact same thing on the post game pod.

It's okay to point out players weaknesses, even in victory.

Agenda? Don't talk wet. It's been Katic's issue since he came to us. It's even been mentioned by the manager. If I have an agenda, evidently the Heart and Hand crew do as well, because they said the exact same thing on the post game pod.

It's okay to point out players weaknesses, even in victory.

Aye, I watch games too mate. And he has been guilty of it.

Im talking about a specific goal not what’s happened previously.

So you think if Katic was two or three feet deeper he would have stopped the OTHER PLAYER that another of our players lost ?

If he'd stayed where he was, he'd have been exactly where the goal scorer picked up the ball. So i'd have to say yes, he would have stopped the other player from waltzing through our defense.

Not going to argue about it though. If we tighten up at the back, we have every chance of going through next week.

Back