Goldson - Staying another 4 years!!!

His house was cleared up a few weeks ago, skips outside and stuff getting moved.

He’s away, it’s just denial now from a few.

We’ll get better, of that I’m sure. Maybe not as reliable regarding to fitness but we will get better.

A couple of others from his estate say otherwise :))

Not sure what point you're trying to make, but if they're paying McKenna £15k a week, there's every chance they'll pay Goldson £45k a week!
Every million saved in transfer fee is £20k a week.

He’ll easily get a £1m signing on fee and £40k a week for 3 years.

His house was cleared up a few weeks ago, skips outside and stuff getting moved.

He’s away, it’s just denial now from a few.

We’ll get better, of that I’m sure. Maybe not as reliable regarding to fitness but we will get better.

His house was up for sale and has now been taken off the market.

Hopefully it’s due to him having signed a new contract but more than likely it’s been sold and he’s off

Good luck CG but be very mindful of the very same mistake others made before you. You’re at the peak of your football here let’s be honest. You’ll never play for a team that’ll get a sniff of a euro final or a league winners medal.

Thanks for your service though and all the very best.

His house was up for sale and has now been taken off the market.

Hopefully it’s due to him having signed a new contract but more than likely it’s been sold and he’s off
I never knew his house was up for sale

Our wage bill is 1/3 higher than Forrest's so I'd be surprised if he is on more money if he ends up there. Of course they could get promoted to the Premier League and then that changes everything but given they're likely to be straight back down then it would be a massive gamble by them to stick him on big wages and a 4 year contract. Their turnover is less than half ours and they are already paying over 100% of their turnover on wages alone and are making huge losses.

I just can't see him ending up there.

Ive never saw it for sale and stay in same area
People have seen it saying its been sold because the sun have put a story online about it... yes I know , the sun. I believe the big guy loves rangers but money talks so he's away thanks for yer service but a player is never bigger than a club so we move on.

My guess was that he’d agreed to go to Villa a while ago and kept it quiet because he knew it wouldn’t go down well.

Now that the seasons done I’m a bit surprised his destination hasn’t been announced but I’m in no doubt he’s away.

My guess was that he’d agreed to go to Villa a while ago and kept it quiet because he knew it wouldn’t go down well.

Now that the seasons done I’m a bit surprised his destination hasn’t been announced but I’m in no doubt he’s away.
This is my thinking. Any player who is going on a Bosnian will surly sign some agreement with another club around jan/Feb time. If they pick up an injury between then and the end of the season, that could really hamper them.

All the very best CG!

It's the same as every league really. In Spain you get Levante vs Cadiz and it can be as dull as an SPFL one, but the difference is the English league fans seem to think their top 40 teams are among the best in Europe because they spend stupid amounts in an inflated market.
Sky hype up a Super Sunday double header of Burnley v Watford followed by Everton v West Ham ...then Monday night football Crystal Palace v Norwich ..utter dross yet they'd have us believe we're watching 1970 Brazil.

I’m surprised Brighton haven’t been back in for him considering the donkey Duffy went back there and was starting

Wish the man nothing but luck in his next chapter if he is indeed signing for someone else, however i don't believe for a second he would leave for monetary reasons.

No chance for villa he ain't good enough , West Brom probably

There is a slightly odd tendency on here to completely overestimate the overall quality of the EPL. "he's played in the EPL, he must be top class!". Goldson is easily good enough to perform in that division.

He's the go to guy for an example but anyone watching Shane Duffy at Brighton compared to Shane Duffy at Celtic would think it's two different players.

Up here he was a laughing stock. Down there he's a perfectly competent centre half for Brighton.

I mean, are people really going to tell us the likes of him and Lewis Dunk can survive in that league but Goldson couldn't ?

There is a slightly odd tendency on here to completely overestimate the overall quality of the EPL. "he's played in the EPL, he must be top class"! Goldson is easily good enough to perform in that division.
Absolutely. There’s a huge gulf in the EPL from the top 6 or 7, to the rest. Goldson isn’t good enough for those clubs but he could most certainly hold his own for the rest.

Our record in the Europa League against better continental sides in recent years is easily comparable to EPL clubs outside the traditional big guns with huge budgets.

He's the go to guy for an example but anyone watching Shane Duffy at Brighton compared to Shane Duffy at Celtic would think it's two different players.

Up here he was a laughing stock. Down there he's a perfectly competent centre half for Brighton.

I mean, are people really going to tell us the likes of him and Lewis Dunk can survive in that league but Goldson couldn't ?
Kenny playing regularly for Everton when he was constantly called the 'worst full back we've ever had' over on KDS.

Reactions: SDF
Is it 1st if June his contract is up?, we probably won’t know anything until he is sitting at his new club and thanks us for his time here, if he announces he is leaving now he will be inundated with people asking him where is going.

If he was staying it would have been done well before now

Can someone confirm what bin he has out and is it the right day for it? Madness this thread

Back