Goldson

Katic delivered his worst performance as a Ranger today, but Goldson is the elephant in the room. We have never looked solid at the back since his arrival and he is the only ever present. Slow, often dragged out of position and dreadful distribution don`t make for a top class player in any position, but ir seems the manager thinks he can do no wrong. Incidentally, I don`t think Helander is the answer either.

Katic delivered his worst performance as a Ranger today, but Goldson is the elephant in the room. We have never looked solid at the back since his arrival and he is the only ever present. Slow, often dragged out of position and dreadful distribution don`t make for a top class player in any position, but ir seems the manager thinks he can do no wrong. Incidentally, I don`t think Helander is the answer either.

In my opinion and its only mine but i honestly think he needs benched . He puts the fear into not just me but everyone around him he is incapable of dealing with high balls dropped on top of him and this results in all around him being unsettled his distribution is shocking Edmundson should be given a start beside Katic

After watching the first goal again, I think Katic was unlucky the St Johnstone player just got ahead of him, and got a touch, which sends Katic completely off balance from which he stumbles, and then for some reason Greegsy hesitates coming out.Which gives the St Johnstone player a fee run in.A catalogue of errors.
But where was Goldson at this point?

The second one again is a catalogue of errors, with Katic trying to clear it but failing and getting in each other’s way.Confidence by this time, shot to bits.
Disappointing that Gerrard was the only one not to see this.

But once again the one out suddenly becomes the best defender at the club is the one injured.
Revisionism rules.

All about opinions.
Mine is Katic might be lucky to get a game again for a long time.
He was lucky midweek that he wasn't punished for getting pulled out of position time and again, its happened against the likes of Livingston as well in case anyone wants to use the quality of Braga as an excuse.
Goldson has his moments, but he is leagues ahead of Katic.

After watching the first goal again, I think Katic was unlucky the St Johnstone player just got ahead of him, and got a touch, which sends Katic completely off balance from which he stumbles, and then for some reason Greegsy hesitates coming out.Which gives the St Johnstone player a fee run in.A catalogue of errors.
But where was Goldson at this point?

The second one again is a catalogue of errors, with Katic trying to clear it but failing and getting in each other’s way.Confidence by this time, shot to bits.
Disappointing that Gerrard was the only one not to see this.

But once again the one out suddenly becomes the best defender at the club is the one injured.
Revisionism rules.

I said to a couple of mates that McGregor didn't cover himself in glory for their first as well.

In fact he constantly seems planted to the goal line lately.

All about opinions.
Mine is Katic might be lucky to get a game again for a long time.
He was lucky midweek that he wasn't punished for getting pulled out of position time and again, its happened against the likes of Livingston as well in case anyone wants to use the quality of Braga as an excuse.
Goldson has his moments, but he is leagues ahead of Katic.

Helander also got absolutely bullied and embarrassed against Livi btw.

Earlier this season we had four great centre halves playing for two positions, never been stronger.

A bad performance by any player and this place just goes bat shit mental.

Back