Goldson

Brilliant signing but time to move on and upgrade.

Even the best players are replaceable and we have to be confident we can buy or produce better.

Players move on. He has been brilliant for us, he knows he will never hit the emotional highs he has with us, but he has an opportunity to coin it in elsewhere and truly set his family up for life.

Thanks, good luck in whatever he decides, Rangers will still be here and I would love to see him back as a fan, but we move on.

(Obviously if he does actually go)

We’ll certainly miss him and his durability. He’s made mistakes but over the piece he’s been phenomenal.

Tavernier will miss him. Big shoes to fill for whoever replaces him.

Brilliant signing but time to move on and upgrade.

Even the best players are replaceable and we have to be confident we can buy or produce better.
Oh they are, but this is a tough ask, you won't be able to easily replace a guy who has absolutely given his all over the last few years, nearly every game played, what he brings at the back, the goals from set pieces and his leadership.

Lot of us have had to change job for family reasons.

Good luck Connor. A terrific signing.

Wonderful servant to the club and goes with best wishes. Need to reinvest and replace, so at least he leaves with league and Scottish Cup medals!

I think on the field Goldson is replaceable but it's his influence in the dressing room and helping with unity and team building I think a big hole will be left. Will be sorely missed and best wishes to him.

How you leave a place shows more about you than anything else, if he is leaving then he deserves our respect.

Great servant and nothing but well wishes for his future. Was really anxious about how we replace his leadership skills but confident Lundstram will fill that void

Will miss him but life goes on.

A great player for us, at times a mountain and will always be welcomed back.

Wish him every success and hope he does great.

I wish him all the best, very happy he left with a medal and another piece of silverware added to his CV.

Helander, Souttar, Bassey, Sands and King currently looks like our CB options.

He's been a good central defender, but shouldn't be that hard to replace. He played a great part in a mean Rangers defense, fundamental in every winning team. What I won't miss are his recurring brainfarts.

Sad to see him go, always gave it his all and his durability was outstanding. If it is Forest he’s going to I hope he’s going to be well paid as he’s giving up those European nights, hopefully in the CL for a probable relegation battle in the EPL - if they get promoted !!!

Big man has been different class overall and i‘m sad to see him go but the show must go on as they say , he’s welcome back anytime.

Back