Goldson

Has nothing but my best wishes for whatever he decides to do next. He has been an ever present season after season and leaves having helped deliver 55, a European final and our first Scottish cup in over a decade.

I'm sure he'll look back on his time with us as the best in his career.

Cant downplay Goldson’s contribution, he’s given us fantastic value in his time. You could see at the start of extra time, he was cajoling and rallying the troops….,a real leader

A big loss for me, if Soutar can keep fit he’s a decent replacement, but I have my doubts, and the same doubts about Helander.

Will be missed imo... however, he goes with my best wishes and great way for him and us all to leave in his last game is with a winners medal

Will be hard to replace

Feel almost sorry for him in a way - i don't think he is under any illusion what he is giving up and recognises that his time here will be the best of his career.

Looks like he's really hurting knowing it's his last game for us. I bet there's been many barnys with the Mrs about staying on. The end of an era indeed. If he is away, wish him the best.
He will get over us don't worry ,we gave him the platform and then he ran down his contract,words mean nothing actions speak louder.

Been a huge player for us and has served us superbly for the money we spent , would love him to stay as replacing this guy would cost a lot of millions with no guarantee to fill his boots, wish big Connor well if he does move on however he will never achieve the glory and the highs he experienced at Rangers

If he does move ,total respect to him for keeping a lid on unwanted speculation and rumours about where he was going ,he has been totally professional till last

I wish him well and I'm grateful for his part in our incredible journey

This is a great point. Nothing buy credit to him for hoe he's handled himself this season if he did indeed know a whole ago that it would be his last. Utter professional and gave his all forvyhe jersey.

Pound for pound, 4 million verynwell spent and has been crucial on our journey these last 4 yeara. Best of British to you Conor.

Looks like he's really hurting knowing it's his last game for us. I bet there's been many barnys with the Mrs about staying on. The end of an era indeed. If he is away, wish him the best.
I have been told it's wolves for him for family reasons mainly but he is not as much a wolves fan himself .

So by that I take it it will be biggest contract he can get and he obviously thinks he can get much more than at us !

I wish him all the best, very happy he left with a medal and another piece of silverware added to his CV.

Helander, Souttar, Bassey, Sands and King currently looks like our CB options.
Helander an Sands will be away. Helander can't stay fit an Sands just isn't what's needed sadly

Helander an Sands will be away. Helander can't stay fit an Sands just isn't what's needed sadly
Sands is an 18 month loan mate and one of Gio's signings and he's been playing.

I don't see a Club bidding for Helander either.

He’s been f*cking tremendous for us TBH

Improved the defence from day 1 and improved the levels of every, and there has been a few CB’a next to him

Halliday at LB, Edmundson in Braga, Bassey this season - all players who found levels massively thanks to Goldson IMO

Thanks for everything, but already moved on. Just like Gerrard, nobody is bigger or better than this club. We need to find our next Cuellar, Bougherra etc.

Sands still has another year loan with us & frankly I don't see why you're saying that. He's not a flashy player by any means but he's been solid whenever he's came in.

I do think Helander & Balogun will be away though.

Back