Golfer Scott Jamieson

Years ago I remember Jose Marie olazabels caddie had converted Jose into supporting Rangers

Well favouring Rangers .

Dave Renwick he was called

Last edited:
Mark Crane was Tyrell Hatton caddy for a while sure he caddied for Chris Wood for a couple of years also, big Rangers fan. I think that's his name anyway.

Played with Scott as a junior.

He was young and really talented but also the nicest person of the promising batch coming through. Of all the ones that came close out of Cathkin I am glad he made it as he is a genuine good guy.
Must have been at Cathkin at the same time as I was, my son also played in the Jjuniors but Scott’s 3 yrs older

Last edited:
Years ago I remember Jose Marie olazabels caddie had converted Jose into supporting Rangers

Well favouring Rangers .

Dave Renwick he was called
Yes buddy Renwick died a few years ago mate. Was at the funeral in east calder, buddie was well staunch. Also a great caddie.

Must have been at Cathkin at the same time as I was, my son also played in the Jjuniors but Scott’s 3 yrs older

Im back there.

Scott is 3 years my junior but I played plenty medals with him as he was on similar handicap. I used to out drive him by 100-150 yards and regularly not get the honour. Haha

Sure I read a while back Poulter’s caddy was a mentally challenged.

Poulter used to have a Celtic towel on his bag

Not sure if his football allegiance, but Brooks Koepka’s caddy is from Northern Ireland and I think he’d be more likely to favour us....

Im back there.

Scott is 3 years my junior but I played plenty medals with him as he was on similar handicap. I used to out drive him by 100-150 yards and regularly not get the honour. Haha
Drive for show, putt for dough. You could train a monkey to hit the ball 300 yards.

Drive for show, putt for dough. You could train a monkey to hit the ball 300 yards.

Wasn’t even that although he was a good putter.

180 yards. 4/5 iron for me. 3 wood for him. Without fail he would hit the green and I would be left or right out of it.

Latest posts

Back