Rangers FC – Everyone Anyone, Ibrox latest, sad news of Admin (V.354231)

I'm still a bit baffled by this clamour (from fans AND potentially the management team if this blog is to be believed) for a 'number 10'.

Where exactly would this person fit in the team?

I'm still a bit baffled by this clamour (from fans AND potentially the management team if this blog is to be believed) for a 'number 10'.

Where exactly would this person fit in the team?

if we set up with the wide forwards closer to the touchline than we have been
play two less adventurous midfielders and a "10" to support the main striker and not leave them isolated

Great blog and good work again

May I add that quite obviously these are opinions so please refrain from being mental in disagreement

‘If this blog is to be believed’

It’s quite clearly me speculating & I say that bud, just chatting on who might come in & where if it happens

Apologies, I misread it to mean "I know that the management team are looking for a number 10".

The "admin" talk has miraculously coincided with the demise of their transfer strategy. Their current targets are between a wife-beater and an Israeli, not exactly prosperous for the moral fibre saints of Palestine

I think we might sign the following:

Roofe
Kent
Lewis

Do you mean Jamal Lewis, the Norwich left back? Surely way out of our league now, he'll be a regular for them in the Prem and is an NI international.

Roofe and Kent I think could be realistic though.

Back