Good interview with Dean Furman on Zungu

I had high hopes for Dean Furman. Can't believe he's only 32.
I remember going to do a job at his flat in Bearsden, beside the train station. He wasn't home so I never got to meet him but aye, I had high hopes for him. F8ck me, it seems like yesterday, must be a decade ago at least.

I'm hoping Zungu's the man to share the role Davis plays and give Steven a well deserved rest now and again before finally taking over from him.

Think you got them mixed up, Furman was top left and essentially has an English accent these days. Other Safa guy's accent was wild though.
Now drop ya strides and start feeding this box of light bulbs up ya anus.

6ft 3in sounds about right for his height as DF said in the video. Hopefully put a stop to posters telling us he’s only 6ft when he’s comfortably taller than the gaffer.

6ft 3in sounds about right for his height as DF said in the video. Hopefully put a stop to posters telling us he’s only 6ft when he’s comfortably taller than the gaffer.
This site says 1.84cm which is 6’ 0’’ . Not sure which is correct . As an aside SG is supposedly 1.83cm .

Furman has the most stereotypical SA accent I've ever heard. Sounds like Sharlto Copley in District 9.

tenor.png

Looking forward to seeing this guy. I think we have been crying out for some box to box "presence" for years. Hopefully he is the business.

Reality the three midfielder rotate during the game in the Scottish game because we attack most of the game. If holding midfielder moves forward with the ball one of the other drops in. Bit different in Europe because opposition stronger.

Back