Good Luck Andy Little.

Great guy, best cocommentator on RTV.
Always upbeat & finds a positive no matter how shite we are o occasion !

Good luck Andy.

one of our own.... wore the shirt , scored vs them and represented his country . Might not have gone to plan but still involved with the club he loves.

Andy is a very articulate and clever lad, already starting his coaching apprentice at Auchenhowie and hopefully it's a path that'll see him to the top job one day

Always liked Little. Seems like a good lad and always gave his all for us.

Best of luck to him.
I would echo this. Couple of decent goals in the lowest division but ultimately not what we needed longer-term.

Glad to see he is still so attached to the club and has not ill feelings or axe to grind.

All the best Andy for a full recovery and long and successful career.

I would echo this. Couple of decent goals in the lowest division but ultimately not what we needed longer-term.

Glad to see he is still so attached to the club and has not ill feelings or axe to grind.

All the best Andy for a full recovery and long and successful career.
Lets not forget his goal against them

Felt kinda sorry for him when he played for us,thought he was decent and just with a bad lot of players. Hope he kicks on,deserves to play at a higher level.

Andy, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you; when you're co-commentating on RTV your obvious love for our club comes through loud and clear. You've lived the dream and I'm sure you know that.
Go onto enjoy your football at whatever level you play you've earned the right. And get that big cnt back who did you he must be one of them.:)

Back