Good luck Arsenal

I’m not normally as Arsenal fan but I pray that they give those racist b*stands a doing tonight

I will cheer Arsenal in a way I have never cheered a neutral team in my life. I will cheer every foul that Arsenal commit like a Gers goal. Come on the Gunners.

Was going to watch it but turned it over at ko. I cant watch these pr*cks. Feel like i need to shower just watching them.

Our history with Arsenal goes back to the very beginnings of association football in Britain. I well remember the regular pre season friendlies we used to play against them in the 60’s / early 70’s.

And of course, then there’s the Arsenal shares that Google Eyes so shamelessly sold away as a part of our treasured heritage

So, Arsenal, for auld lang syne, hammer these racist cünts

Like the massive "Black lives matter" banner in the corner of the Arsenal stand.
Hope it shames those racist bastards from Prague.

The amount of times the commentator has mentioned "Rangers" is really pissing me off that we didn't do this Slavia mob.

we'd have pumped this mob if they had turned up and played like this against us.

They did.

They genuinely weren't that great against us. Greegsy had about 2 saves in the whole tie and the tie was on a knife edge until we got a second man sent off. And we didn't even play well ourselves.

It comforted people at the time to say they were a good side but they really weren't. I'd go as far to say if we had got them without the league already being done then we woulda had the intensity to run over them.

Arsenal are chronic. Passive, pathetic, limp, wet wipes.

Genuinely think if roofe didn't get sent off we'd be heeding to a European semi final.

They did.

They genuinely weren't that great against us. Greegsy had about 2 saves in the whole tie and the tie was on a knife edge until we got a second man sent off. And we didn't even play well ourselves.

It comforted people at the time to say they were a good side but they really weren't. I'd go as far to say if we had got them without the league already being done then we woulda had the intensity to run over them.

perhaps my mind is playing tricks but i remember them playing with an intensity that we haven't seen tonight.

perhaps my mind is playing tricks but i remember them playing with an intensity that we haven't seen tonight.

They were fairly intense for first 20 minutes but that was down to us looking like we'd been on the piss for two days which we had. Once we lifted our own tempo, there was nothing in it.

Ibrox, I expected them to come out like a whirlwind but, again, there was very little there. They were the best team over the two legs but, if we take it from minute one of the away leg up until Baloguns red, there was virtually nothing to seperate the sides other than a single goal at that point.

Not even bothering with this tonight, just watching the Golf...

Was thinking about that second leg against them earlier and just felt gutted as I really think we should have beaten them - knew as soon as Roofe was sent off it was done though.

Back