Good luck tonight Rangers

JamboReid1874

Just want to wish Rangers the best of luck tonight over in Portugal.

A wonderful if not worrying first leg at times given a poor first hour. I am dismayed at the downturn in Rangers fortunes and form since the break but getting through this tie would be a great achievement. The style of football seems better suited in Europe where teams will actually have a go instead of 9 men behind the ball and hoof it up the park.

Also, Gerrard must be able to see the shortcomings/loss of confidence of certain players by now as so many of your supporters can point out, as he looks to next summer and possible improvements in the squad I hope to see progression to the last 16 tonight, a strong finish to the season by lifting silverware (I'd happily have us knocked out of the Scottish Cup anyway to focus on the play-offs/relegation) and send out a warning shot for next season that the poets won't get their tainted 10 without a fight.

A strong Rangers is good for everyone, not just the Ibrox faithful.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw tonight with big Kamberi finding the net.

C'mon the Bears!

Just want to wish Rangers the best of luck tonight over in Portugal.

A wonderful if not worrying first leg at times given a poor first hour. I am dismayed at the downturn in Rangers fortunes and form since the break but getting through this tie would be a great achievement. The style of football seems better suited in Europe where teams will actually have a go instead of 9 men behind the ball and hoof it up the park.

Also, Gerrard must be able to see the shortcomings/loss of confidence of certain players by now as so many of your supporters can point out, as he looks to next summer and possible improvements in the squad I hope to see progression to the last 16 tonight, a strong finish to the season by lifting silverware (I'd happily have us knocked out of the Scottish Cup anyway to focus on the play-offs/relegation) and send out a warning shot for next season that the poets won't get their tainted 10 without a fight.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw tonight with big Kamberi finding the net.

C'mon the Bears!
Thanks sir, I don’t buy into the all hearts hate rangers that I see quite often. I’ve a fair few good loyalist hearts supporting mates that come over and visit Northern Ireland quite regularly. They would never slag or belittle Rangers and vice versa.

Thanks sir, I don’t buy into the all hearts hate rangers that I see quite often. I’ve a fair few good loyalist hearts supporting mates that come over and visit Northern Ireland quite regularly. They would never slag or belittle Rangers and vice versa.

I keep hearing it’s the young Hearts lads that have turned into rangers hating nats. Well not from my experience I know a good few hearts lads and to a man they are loyalists and detest the filth. We always get a few of them through to fife for our bus dance and they are always made welcome.

Good grief I don’t think I’ve ever heard a supporter of another Scottish club say this.

Fair Fcuks to you Jambo. Very nice words.

I will always support a Scottish club proud of its BRITISH identity and ‘open to all’ values in Europe.

I’m well aware that the rest of the teams let down the standard of football but the reality is without Rangers we go back to smaller crowds and even less chance of improving on the park.

Back