Good luck Ulstermen Thread

Will watch the start of this and see how it pans out. Fingers crossed they can turn it around.

I always watch the NFL Sunday nights but will watch the first half hour and tape it from there.

Would be great to see them qualify.

I want Ireland and Italy out.

Love to se them turn it around - but the Swiss are a good team despite living up to their reputation and being boring as f*ck. Won 9 out of 10 in the group and only ended up in the play-offs on goal difference.

Tough night for the Ulstermen I suspect.

Really, really massive job for the Ulstermen to turn this around but I really hope they do.

Apparently King, Murray and Park have just been seen entering a flat at the West End with a hefty carry-out, all dressed in Switzerland football kits (Murray even had shorts and socks!).

Not sure what that could possibly mean.

Apparently King, Murray and Park have just been seen entering a flat at the West End with a hefty carry-out, all dressed in Switzerland football kits (Murray even had shorts and socks!).

Not sure what that could possibly mean.
Don’t even joke about things like that!

Decent start from NI. Unlucky with the strike from Brunt. Important that they keep up the intensity and take any chances that come their way.

Thanks for the nod OP , had nodded off and woke up about 5 mins ago and came FF ..football fix now sorted . ;)

This is some game.
Aye a riproaring start. Proper old school cup tie. Good to see NI have taken this approach instead of trying to play it cagey at 0-0 and try to nick a later goal for extra time. Better to go out fighting if they do.

The pitch looks a real leveller which makes the abysmal decision in the first leg even more frustrating.

If this had started 0-0, I'd be really fancying Northern Ireland just now.

Just looked for 1st leg penalty incident after reading comments on here Twitter.

Awful, awful decision.

Hope NI turn this round now after seeing that.

Good save from McGovern but Switzerland must be kicking themselves that they are not yet ahead with the chances they have had. Hopefully they will rue them come the end.

Just looked for 1st leg penalty incident after reading comments on here Twitter.

Awful, awful decision.

Hope NI turn this round now after seeing that.
Just back off holidays so not yet seen it. Will need to check it out. Video referees need brought in across all high-level matches. Just about every game, it seems, there are game changing decisions called wrongly.

Just back off holidays so not yet seen it. Will need to check it out. Video referees need brought in across all high-level matches. Just about every game, it seems, there are game changing decisions called wrongly.
Best I could find

How was Vegas?
Did you meet up with a vertically challenged Elvis?

How was Vegas?
Did you meet up with a vertically challenged Elvis?

Ah, it was really great. Nothing like that sadly. My bro-in-law prefers the old strip to the new one (he lives nearer it and isn’t a gambler) so we were only really in the new strip during the day.

Hopefully go back in 2018, although with 3 trips to the states provisionally booked in (inlaws live there), it’s gonna be hard to get back as soon as I might like. Might squeeze a 5 day break with my mate maybe but it’s hard with annual leave.

Edit - terrible decision, never a penalty in a million years.

Been a good game to watch with NI playing well and probably a bit fortunate not to be behind but deserve some luck after the first leg.

Enjoying this-didn't realise how much I wanted Norn Iron to win my heart is in my mouth every time the Swiss cross the halfway line :D

They have done really well so far but there is no doubt the Swiss have stood up well under pressure-the longer it goes the more the temptation to launch it and I think they will handle that.

Noticeable that Davis has 2 men swarm to him every time he gets the ball. I'd love him to get them across the line. Come on the Norn Iron.

That would do your tits in if you were sat near the cûnts with the cowbells.

On occasion, when I was at Uni, I used to go to the old Maine Road, just to watch some football. Student tickets were cheap through the Uni for one of the ends. There used to be a bird who sat and rang a bell. Would do your total head in.

Back