Good luck Wolves

Feel a bit for Wolves, I thought they’d defended smartly and forced Sevilla where they didn’t want to go.
Turned off once and paid. Should have buried that penalty. Manager will be raging.

Fancy Sevilla to take Man United personally.

Sevilla v Inter final would be good.

Wolves are a good side - Remember that Sevilla know this competition inside out. They (Wolves) do lack a bit of creativity though. Both Moutinho and Neves are fine players but they're more efficient than creative, and Neves at times plays almost as a defensive midfielder.

I fancy United to beat Sevilla from what I've seen tonight, though they'll need to be far more clinical than they were against Copenhagen in a game they really should have won by 4 or 5. Think United will have too much pace for them.

Only saw the second 45 minutes, Sevilla looked good value for the win, Wolves were hardly out their own half, expected a bit more from them.

Met a few in manchester on the way back from Braga game wished us well and vice versa said hopefully play in the competition seems a lifetime ago now haha

I thought Wolves were very poor tonight and worried mire about Seville than playing their own game. The two commentators trying to convince everyone watching that Wolves were in some way the better side as if we couldn’t see what was happening was comical to be fair.

I would fancy either of Inter or Shakthar to beat the other two in the final

Back