Good morning bears

Up bright and breezy at 06:00, took son to work at 07:00 he's no so keen today :)) so had to be a chunt turn the heating on high in the car and tunes on, he didn't appreciate it.

Something nasty is doing the conga in my heid!!!
All worth it though. Enjoy the Day Fellow Bears and Bearettes!!!

Morning troops.

Never thought I'd be so buzzin for a Dundee United - Celtic game :eek: B-)

No bevy last night, opening a beer at 12 and hopefully the champagne at 2:cool:

It was a wonderful Saturday. Even in this wee corner of South Wales it was an emotional day with the tunes on (very loud), much beer and smoke grenades in the garden. The neighbours must have wondered WTactualF is going on :))

This is utterly glorious. Seeing everyone on here clearly having a great weekend. The team and club staff getting right on it in at Ibrox. Flags, banners, flares getting set off all across the country. Words honestly escape me, it's too good. Have a beautiful Sunday whatever happens later, people!

Bit rough,been to tesco and done weekly shop already and a full day of decorating ahead of me but i will be doing it with a spring in my step.

Normal Saturday night for me last night (all be it with much more WhatsApp and twitter interaction).
I had decided if we won yesterday that was league won, but I'm waiting till its mathematically over) then I'll drink, greet and laugh.

Back