Good Morning PSV!

Can just imagine a couple at the hotel shagging and "finishing" to a glorious celebratory firework display haha
Haha that’s what happened to me when my bird and I went for a walk on a beach one time and I ended up bending her over and giving her the business, when a family rocks up and plants some fireworks to set off, luckily it was dark and we had hidden ourselves enough that we weren’t able to be seen but what a crescendo we both reached that night as a result! :D

Haha that’s what happened to me when my bird and I went for a walk on a beach one time and I ended up bending her over and giving her the business, when a family rocks up and plants some fireworks to set off, luckily it was dark and we had hidden ourselves enough that we weren’t able to be seen but what a crescendo we both reached that night as a result! :D
Did you kick over their sandcastles too?

There are people on the FF Facebook arguing about the relative properties of different kinds of plate glass and wether anyone was likely to have heard it :p
Hah, I heard it about half a mile away. Double glazed windows were shut too. Everyone in the hotel would have heard it like gunfire.

Similar to me .....no it was an old banger I was given it to and I felt like a right rocket after it....

I would prefer it didn’t happen but if they are going to do it to us then why shouldn’t we do it to them?

There are people on the FF Facebook arguing about the relative properties of different kinds of plate glass and wether anyone was likely to have heard it :p
The Facebook version sounds more mental than here :))

Who said romance was dead HaHa

It’s a no from me plus what do you think will happen next week?
It would happen next week regardless.

The ironic thing is the people who will give the least fucks about this are the players. It happens everywhere and will be expected.

People on here getting annoyed over it when the PSV team won't even care. If they even heard it

Back