Good to see Boyd call out the official and arguing with Walker

It was during the post match interview.
Boyd saying Hagis assault was a red.
The Apologist and W@nker both said it was only a yellow.
Sky Lassie said” we’ll I’m glad we cleared that up “ , greeted by giggles.
Boydie was having none of it, “ No we haven’t, and I can’t wait till we go to the car park!!!”
Good man. Well in Boydie.
Thanks mate

Boyd should have upped the ante with Wanker and told him that the assistant missing that offside in a game involving the mentally challengeds would have required the urgent services of a glazier together with round the clock protection for his family.

Walker would be seething if it had happened to his team, Boyd should have said so, it was a blatant an elbow as you will see this season.

That wee c*** has been able to spout his nonsense unopposed for far too long on Sky Sports.

Walker is a rhabid begging mentally challenged who hates us so dont be shocked when everything he says is against us! The prick should not be on Sky for our games. Its been the same for years. Get him to %^*& Sky! :mad::mad:

It's alright lads these things balance themselves out over the course of a season.

Unless your the poets.

That's what they say. Here are Celtic supporting Frank Connor's stats when he runs the line against us and them.

When he has been a linesman on Celtic games they have won 81% of their matches. Now you would think that our stats would be roughly the same, maybe a few percentage points down. Nope. The figure drops to 47% win rate when he is our linesman. This is the sort of stat in which he should be asked to explain himself.

There is systemic cheating going on amongst the refereeing officials in Scotland.

Walker is an outspoken supporter of cheating, diving and bending every rule to gain any advantage possible. He has said so on numerous commentary occasions.
Well he did play for them, so cheating, diving and bending every rule to gain any advantage is natural to that lot.

Boyd points out the exact moment Hanson lifts his arm and elbows Hagi, wee shitebag Walker is muttering no he doesn’t then says it’s a yellow get on with the game. Boyd walks him through it and the prick still can’t acknowledge it. Honestly wtf are Sky doing??

sky are taking Scottish subscribers money and walking away leaving us with pundits they think we deserve.

I hate nothing more than slagging McCoist, but I had to turn him off yesterday and watch the game with no commentary. He is not at the levels of Jim White yet, but he does seem scared to upset the apple cart while on Sky. I only want him to call it fair and not suck up their arses as much as he does.

Not one person in the media has come out and called Clancy for his comments at the start of the season. Not one of our so called ex players have really highlighted what these honest mistakes are costing the club. Boyd seems to have started trying to call them and he will lambast our players if they are not playing well. But the rest on Sky and BBC along with other outlets nothing.

Don't get me wrong our own mistakes and lack of taking important chances ultimately cost us yesterday, but the margin of error these so called honest officials and the mistakes they are having is impacting on our matches also.

If the CO comes out and bans Hanlon or any Hibs player this week after refusing to do so with Edwards last week then even a pound sign blinded pundit like Ally can see what is going on.

One other thing about Boyd, is it down to the fact he no longer plays in the league now that he has a little bit more freedom and can call the officials out, or does the cynic in me raise an eyebrow that he is now on the blue pound circuit more and understands what is required to sell seats and tables at these events.

Absolutely. I can barely listen to McCoist in commentary. His constant desire to play to the mentally challengeds and neutrals is just too much.

‘Ooh, that’s a little naughty.’

Grow a set Ally and give them it both barrels.
One of the best Centre Forwards we ever had but he always wants to be everybodys pal in the commentary box or as a pundit. It's annoying.

Its offside. The linesman is actually ahead ot he play. He's exactly in the position he should be. You could argue at the angle the hibs player was running at a split second later he was onside.

But as mentinoned previously the linesman is in the perfect position and even if he had any doubt he knew what he was doing. Advantage only goes to attackers if its against Rangers or for Celtic it seems.
This is why , we won’t win the league . Not much in it between us and the mentally challengeds , but in the words of Clancy , we know just how important a year this is for Celtic :oops:

Boyd hates Walker, absolutely hates him. Gotta admit the Hanlon wasn't a red card but the Porteous one was.
And the goal was offside.
But of course that's why we haven't got Var. Cos the officials can do what they like as the mentally challengeds cheat thru out this season!

It was during the post match interview.
Boyd saying Hagis assault was a red.
The Apologist and W@nker both said it was only a yellow.
Sky Lassie said” we’ll I’m glad we cleared that up “ , greeted by giggles.
Boydie was having none of it, “ No we haven’t, and I can’t wait till we go to the car park!!!”
Anyone got car park footage?

I thought he actually started OK but then kind of lost it at half time. Did he have a wee think to himself (or did somebody have a word with him) and try and make sure he was going to come off at least neutral because he called most incidents wrong after that.

If that was a tim summing that up I would have been frothing at the mouth and the telly would have been launched.
There WAS a Tim, right next to him, giving a biased (non neutral) opinion and comfortably naming each Hibs player but referring to us as Rangers. It is small signs like this...despite his media training... you just know the bile is simmering.

Tell me what difference it will make? Apart from a touchline ban and a fine.

They will take no notice of him and the media will do the same, or more than likely criticise him if he does.
We shouldn't pay any flamin' fine imposed,but his hands are tied in a sense. What we need is our Board to come out and stand up for our Club. Ever since the dossier they've never been as quiet and just seem to have accepted it,why are they not challenging anything and to hell with want the media think, they've already had us down as a laughing stock for a while.

We shouldn't pay any flamin' fine imposed,but his hands are tied in a sense. What we need is our Board to come out and stand up for our Club. Ever since the dossier they've never been as quiet and just seem to have accepted it,why are they not challenging anything and to hell with want the media think, they've already had us down as a laughing stock for a while.
I would love them to hammer the media, but the simple fact is we can decry them all we want, but the media direct public opinion.

They will belittle us,much as they did to hearts, partick and ict.

If they can take the piss out the club when our players get attacked on the pitch after a cup final, what chance do you have.

As it stands at the moment we can complain all we want, but the media will just steer public opinion, outside of rangers and our fans as just being sore losers.

We have a state funded British broadcaster along the road from Ibrox, who are shafting people who support rangers, whilst getting funded by these same supporters. It's a hard road ahead mate, sorry to say.

Nobody despises the behaviour of the media more than me.

Walker trying to defend the offside and boyd ain't having it.

Good...Walker is a bellend! He was clearly bias towards Hibs and their 'in your face/borderline assault' tactics. I fully understand teams will rough things up now & then, that's fine within reason. But the way he just brushed it off as the norm was embarassing. As things stand, I'm more than happy with the progress we've shown over the past year or so and I'm not overly concerned about dropping two points based on Hibs current form. Celtic are shipping goals every game so let's all just calm down a bit

The Club should call it out NOW! Any fine I am sure will be backed by the support and crowd funded but they have to make a stand before we are shafted every which way on a weekly basis.

Kent is extremely fortunate not to be out injured that's 2 weeks in a row players have deliberately raked there studs down the back of his ankle and next to nothing getting mentioned. Can you imagine us without him long term. These tackles should be getting highlighted before some serious damage happens.

I know he's said the odd thing here and there on radio and i hate to say it but Ally is very, very clever about what he says and to whom.

Back