Good Vlog from the Porto end.

This reminded me of a one man episode of Inbetweeners... and thats not a bad thing.

Very complimentary but if you can video yourself whilst another team is beating you, I doubt his credentials as a Porto fan.

Very complimentary but if you can video yourself whilst another team is beating you, I doubt his credentials as a Porto fan.

Getting content is more important than his team. It’s a generation thing.

Anyway besides that he seems like a level headed kid. His wee burd is quite nice too. Good on the pair of them.

Just read this on his twitter page from before the game.

Takes it in good humour but if that is serious then what’s wrong with people?

“Had a load of Rangers fans messaging me saying they’re going to beat me up tomorrow. At least let me get it on camera if you do, I have a family to feed and these videos aren’t going to click bait themselves!”

Just read this on his twitter page from before the game.

Takes it in good humour but if that is serious then what’s wrong with people?

“Had a load of Rangers fans messaging me saying they’re going to beat me up tomorrow. At least let me get it on camera if you do, I have a family to feed and these videos aren’t going to click bait themselves!”

Sadly, like every other fan base, we have a percentage of idiots. I hope they all watched his vlog and enjoyed it. Unlike them, the vlog shows us in a good light.

His main team is leeds. He developed a soft spot for Porto when he went over their a few years back.

Good wee video, must be shite being an away fan stuck in the corner when the Bears are going mental! :))
And he's right about the pies!!

Bouncy looks amazing. And have to say the scenes for the second goal trump the first. Think it was because it came so soon after the opener.

My guess would be his bird was Portuguese. She barely spoke so not sure if she had an accent.
Is it not just because he goes to games and sits with away fans? So presume he will support them.

Great observation regarding the poleas just being there getting paid to watch the game for free

Good watch that. See myself beating the advertising boards after the goals in Govan rear...eejit style!

Jodie looks like she has damp knickers after her experience of Ibrox.

Great watch.

Get him back for a game v the scum or the sheep.

Atmosphere came across as amazing in the video. If only every home game was like that.

Back