Good Vlog from the Porto end.

Good video and great to see the reaction after the goals and the bouncy, very positive about us and the stadium , only downside was having to refer to the scum at times and polis all being Gers fans.

I'm sure he done Hearts v Rangers 1-1 and he sat in the Hearts end, he mostly spoke about how good the Rangers fans were and "look at those Limbs". Next step get him in with the UB.

Enjoyed that. Although Scotland's reputation of the food being garbage isn't helped when our European visitors sample the catering at Ibrox.

Let’s be honest. We all know the catering at the kiosks is horrific, unlike his bird. :)

That was a really good vlog. Enjoyed it immensely and him and his lovely chica are both most welcome back any time :)).

Stadium and fans looked absolutely tremendous. I really do love these fan’s eye views of big matches at Ibrox.

Got a girlfriend and the boys still a Virgin, couldn't take to him at all. Porto away end seemed very Brechin esque and tin pot, expected better

Usually hate these things but did enjoy that to be honest
Yip. I don't usually bother for various reasons but this was decent to hear the views of an outsider with no grudges or bullshit agenda.

Oh to have the time to produce blogs and vlogs. Plenty of good ones out there and many that offer very little apart from stroking the makers egos.

Yip. I don't usually bother for various reasons but this was decent to hear the views of an outsider with no grudges or bullshit agenda.

Oh to have the time to produce blogs and vlogs. Plenty of good ones out there and many that offer very little apart from stroking the makers egos.
It the no grudges or agenda I liked about it.

And it puts us and our stadium in a good light of course

Back