Goodwin to stay on at Aberdeen

97O8rXW.gif

Oh jeezy peeps min

To be a successful Aberdeen manager you only need to have 4 good games a year against Us. I love the fact that they got gubbed by the yahoo's 9-0 and nobody up there batted an eyelid yet we beat them 3-2, 2-1 etc and they are up in arms.

Last edited:
Wow, what a statement, does he not have someone to proof read it.
“The football monitoring board, comprising Stewart Milne, Willie Garner, Steven Gunn and me.”
Typical, its myself, not me. Learn to write ya sheep shagger

So he gets to stay, for now. A week left in the transfer window, so do they back him & bring in new players or stick with what they have?

No time to sack him, hire a new manager and bring in players they would want before the transfer window shuts, so a new manager is left with who they have just now. A bunch of players who got humiliated by a 6th tier, part time team.

They are a shambles.

The Grammar Police should be all over that statement. Who the %^*& proof read that before issue?

An abortion of a statement. Cormack, never mind Goodwin, is severely out his depth. Making it up as he stumbles from one disaster to the next. Goodwin is history and probably already clearing his desk.

Realistically he's not going to be replaced by anyone better. They are a team on a downward spiral and hopefully he will continue to take them down the league and into a relegation fight. Maybe with a bit of luck we'll only have one more game against them this season and none next season. One can only hope

Back