Goodwin to stay on at Aberdeen

Wow, what a statement, does he not have someone to proof read it.
“The football monitoring board, comprising Stewart Milne, Willie Garner, Steven Gunn and me.”
Typical, its myself, not me. Learn to write ya sheep shagger
Granma aside, that's not the main thing for me.

It's the fact he's roped and named the other ones in, to take the blame alongside him when it finally goes wrong. 'It wisnae jist me that wanted to keep him'

Wonderful stuff.

DownrightUnkemptAdouri-size_restricted.gif
And the post of the thread goes to @Yer da outstanding sir

Sheep Board- Jim, results are shit
Jim- Totally agree
Board- We accept your resignation
Jim- I'm no resigning, you can sack me
Board- Eh, well you see, money's tight and all that...
Jim- Well I'm no going without a pay off.
Board- WELL STAY YA PRICK, BUT YOU BETTER BEAT THE HIBEEES OR WE'RE CANCELLING THE BEAUTY SHEEP COMPETITION AND LETTING THE FANS LOOSE!!!

So why have they been within three minutes of beating us a month ago and holding us to a draw over 90 minutes at Hampden just the other week?

See this, 'they only raise their game' stuff, it doesn't hold water with this present batch of dung.

Because they were right up for it and we were largely crap in both games

Surely you read the title before you opened the thread.

Unless you think he has been sacked but is walking about pittodrie like that woman from the scheme.

"It's a sit in!"
The reason l asked was about 20 minutes ago a daily record headline appeared on a Google site stating he had been sacked.

Statistically, they are utterly shite. Especially defensively and they have been incredibly lucky.

At least we know our nonsense is down to terrible keeping and having to change defenders every game because of injuries.
That was actually an interesting read. Good to see a fan, even if not from a team we like, actually looking at what is trying to be done. Seeing that style has been changed and perhaps that’s what Aberdeen need to look at (as well as hibs) do they want a good football team or just results at the void of any performance.

Also to turn it to us, wonder if we’d be so far behind if we’d not conceded as many, seems we need some more creativity and then we’d over take them again. create more than us which I’d say is down to they have more players capabale, we relying on the same bodies too much. Which in all Cantwell, Whittaker, Raskin that are all being linked/bought seems to be good for what stats show is wrong. Hagi and Lawrence when back can help address that and I wonder if stats wise we’ve improved since Beale.

“The football monitoring board, comprising Stewart Milne, Willie Garner, Steven Gunn and me.”
It’s ‘it’s’, not its. ;)

Hahaha

Hope Hibs scud them this weekend and they need to bin him and stump up the compensation

Remember they already paid St Mirren £250k to get him to Aberdeen in the first place

Their fans will be happy lol

They will be hoping that hibs are more shite than them, if they punt nisbet they might get away with it.

Goodwin knows he will get more money when sacked so stick in there!

They are on a downward spiral, with or without Goodwin. I actually think they’ll be worse in the longer term without him because their replacement options are dire.

You need to give jim the tim more time as it would be a shame for all.of us to watch him destroy Aberdeen football club.

'The Football Monitoring Board' is the subject of the sentence so it's 'me'. You'd only use 'myself' if you're actually the subject of the sentence.

Anyway, I actually came to post this:

Their 4/5 cup finals are against us. Tin pot mentalty.
The thing I don't understand is why, SAF left 37 years ago.
When he left they stopped being relevant.
Goodwin is a fraud and clearly they can't afford to pay him off.

Statistically, they are utterly shite. Especially defensively and they have been incredibly lucky.

At least we know our nonsense is down to terrible keeping and having to change defenders every game because of injuries.
Going by that we have conceded 8 goals more than we should have which is the biggest margin on that list.

Are we unlucky and these are worldies or loads of actual proper f*ck ups?

I tried to come up with a funny song to the tune of the Addams Family but it was shyte so I didn’t post it, but that says to me they can’t afford to sack him. They’ve put all their eggs into one basket

They are part of the problem. By accepting only 4 performances per season year upon year, the players also think that's acceptable.
To be fair, the semi sensible ones in their support cannot accept this, they turned in 2 decent performances against us recently but lost both games, it’s pointless playing well against us but not performing against the rest.

They are in trouble though. Their next competitive league game isn't until April. No chance can they wait until then.

To be fair, the semi sensible ones in their support cannot accept this, they turned in 2 decent performances against us recently but lost both games, it’s pointless playing well against us but not performing against the rest.
But they have been accepting this for years.

Back