GoPro: Defoe v Hibs.

8 goals is a good return from a striker who’s mostly been back up and only been here half a season.

Never realised he’d scored that many

If he started at the beginning of the season, fully fit and starting most matches he would have hit 40 + goals imo

He is only warming up ;)

Always hard to tell, impossible to keep solid form like that over a whole season but he is lethal and efficient in front of goal !

Expect him to play a big part next season if we are serious about competing in all competitions we will need a lot of squad rotation!

If Defoe was in top form he'd have hit 5 or 6 in last couple of games...I hope he's saving it for Nonce FC.

If you watch the Hibs keeper, after the ball is past him, Defoe jumps over him and he sticks an arm up to send Defoe flying. Fortunately the keeper came off worse, but I'm sure if that had been a Rangers' keeper doing that, he would have been booked, or the compliant officer would have been issuing a notice of complaint.

If you watch the Hibs keeper, after the ball is past him, Defoe jumps over him and he sticks an arm up to send Defoe flying. Fortunately the keeper came off worse, but I'm sure if that had been a Rangers' keeper doing that, he would have been booked, or the compliant officer would have been issuing a notice of complaint.
Feckin hell he’s tried to make a save, take a day off and enjoy the content :D

giphy.gif

You can't be serious

Back